• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as the police perspective, you are exchanging lewd messages with a bunch of men online... Or you can call it tit for tat..
Shut up liar son of whore I already said the twitter account no use what police perspective?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as the police perspective, you are exchanging lewd messages with a bunch of men online... Or you can call it tit for tat..
The police didn’t have any perspective on this or contact me on this or anything. so all those bastards sons of whores that liked your post obviously like lies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do to deserve this? Nothing. Just because I am 0.01% I am persecuted by bastards.
Screenshot_20210602-023622_Samsung Internet.jpg

:eek: is this your dao tao photo :biggrin: KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ask the obvious? your Cantonese prostitute mother got dao Tao I don’t have. anyway what’s this platform?
Sweetiepie said in the other thread it’s facebook. Looks like it’s time I reopen my Facebook to report them. Pui the evil filthy Malaysians sinkies and indians sons of whores stealing my identity.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police didn’t have any perspective on this or contact me on this or anything. so all those bastards sons of whores that liked your post obviously like lies.
Usually , Spore police is really on the ball on sexual harassment case.. However, you are exchanging vulgarity with everyone here.. all the men here are victims or your virulence.. I don't see any reason why the police need to contact you to follow up

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually , Spore police is really on the ball on sexual harassment case.. However, you are exchanging vulgarity with everyone here.. all the men here are victims or your virulence.. I don't see any reason why the police need to contact you to follow up
You @glockman clone liar son of whore don’t pretend don’t know it’s because you are hiding in this rat hole smearing me. And look at the vicious attack dog @empathizerofeatshitndie following me around liking all bastards posts

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course returning insults is twisted to exchanging vulgarities. I suppose a victim of crime must be a saint with no f words while criminals can rape can tell vicious lies can insult you dirty slut whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
59. I am 0.01% Singaporean who thinks it is okay for victims of crimes to use f words while 99.99% hypocrite sinkies demand a victim to be a saint with no f words while criminals can rape can tell vicious lies can insult you dirty slut whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
60. I am 0.01% Singaporean victim of vicious criminal bullying by same Malaysian snakes @empathizerofeatshitndie @sweetiepie not once but twice accusing me telling lies that I am not mdm wong and now accusing me telling lies I didn’t get police warning and police didn’t ask me to close twitter.