• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk your Malaysian whore mother phua cb. Why are you attacking me? Because you are sinkie traitor dog helping foreigner criminals? tsk tsk tsk
54. I am 0.01% Singaporean who can see sinkies love foreigners and love to help foreigners in crimes against Singaporean.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
54. I am 0.01% Singaporean who can see sinkies love foreigners and love to help foreigners in crimes against Singaporean.
A little bit of goodies like stolen photo or jb house value is enough to turn sinkies into sinkie traitor dogs

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk your Malaysian whore mother phua cb. Why are you attacking me? Because you are sinkie traitor dog helping foreigner criminals? tsk tsk tsk

Tsk tsk tsk means you got 3 cocks in your cheebye mouth?
You greedy slut! Fucking whore cunt! Slap your fuck face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk means you got 3 cocks in your cheebye mouth?
You greedy slut! Fucking whore cunt! Slap your fuck face.
tsk Tsk tsk you malicious despicable sinkie traitor dog liar son of whore dare not swear if I have never sucked a single cock in life you be burnt to death. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_owoama51Ul1uyoa2mo1_540.gif