• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was looking for justice or you can call it revenge but looks like I have failed but at least I have tried. Pui you liar son of whore acting innocent here don’t know what I am looking for
51. I am 0.01% Singaporean looking for justice for foreigner crimes done on me but instead get more injustice from sinkies and foreigners from more defamation to more vicious bullying to being accused a liar by the real liar criminal bully sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
51. I am 0.01% Singaporean looking for justice for foreigner crimes done on me but instead get more injustice from sinkies and foreigners from more defamation to more vicious bullying to being accused a liar by the real liar criminal bully sons of whores.
And for those sniggering on my failure to get justice just wait for heaven got eyes to throw you under the bus wheel or burn you in car or virus to wipe out your whole country. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I be attacking you when I didn't use a bad word in my post? I am trying to get to the bottom and let the truth out by asking you a few question..
You accused me telling lies of defamation posts when they are staring at you is called not attacking me only according to your malaysian Indian liar son of whore snake standard.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another evil filthy lie from you liar son of whore that dare not swear.

Ginfreely big cauliflower, after a gang bang in India.

OL-05-02-0541-g00.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
53. I am 0.01% Singaporeans who are diligent to refinance housing loanS every year to save money. And I am talking about two decades ago with much more difficulty to do refinance. Now everything online still got sinkies so lazy don’t bother to refinance wtf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
53. I am 0.01% Singaporeans who are diligent to refinance housing loanS every year to save money. And I am talking about two decades ago with much more difficulty to do refinance. Now everything online still got sinkies so lazy don’t bother to refinance wtf.
Looks like just reading and responding to threads already can uncover so many of my 0.01% exquisite qualities easily without using brain.