• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ya. I know. Anything to do with Islam sure drive up the traffic. Punching bag.

Btw i tot RELIGION discussion supp to be Trash thread?:rolleyes:

Nothing to do with traffic. For once Religion is being discussed in a sane and rational manner. For that reason the thread stays here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with traffic. For once Religion is being discussed in a sane and rational manner. For that reason the thread stays here.

Then can u close Religion crap thread. So xtian evangelist can also post their thread. Xtians should thank me for my suggestion. More will reply. More post. More bombardment. More thrill. Better right. Increase viewership.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Hypocrite lagi best. Kena cornered by u....stunt for 10 seconds...dont know wat to say or type....mind went blank cos didnt take his dementia medication....but suddenly remember the words....."U and ur clone whoami". Tis the typical sinkie mentality. When lose in arguement they will said u clone he clone they clone...:rolleyes::rolleyes::poop:

As for tat borlumpar retard jt. U posted pic of dead children, he twist and turn and said those are american children. When Indon protest holding banner in islamic writing (election rally), he claimed those are jihadist...protesting and wanted to go ME. I didnt know those indon so rich.:rolleyes:
Funny how the only supporter of the resident mudslime whore is the pap slut the prostitute trader. And it's soo obvious if they are not clones they are obviously poofters in the same bed

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny how the only supporter of the resident mudslime whore is the pap slut the prostitute trader. And it's soo obvious if they are not clones they are obviously poofters in the same bed

Can i also say u and JT and Devilwithin having threesome sharing same bed.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh....how abt other religion. I dont wish to quote. U can see with ur kotek eyes. Do i complain dusty, smelly, smoky, even life threatening. Y didnt u ask this group to stop their practise?

What hijab? U mean in public sector Malays allowed to wear hijab and songkok/pelikat? :roflmao::rolleyes:

What halal? U mean MUIS force all ceena retail and mkt to sell halal food? Dont just talk. Show proof? Basket...even minah wear hijab u also sore eye. U go batam ask minah to go bogil and dont wear hijab when u screw her lah:rolleyes:
Wat about other religions? Those that need kosher food? Those that are vegetarians?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can i also say u and JT and Devilwithin having threesome sharing same bed.
Why? I only agree with the pappie dog JT on mudslime issues which he is spot on. His knowledge is much better than me on the issue. Devil within is right about mudslimes. He addresses issues which mudslimes try to discredit because it makes them look bad. but he seldom comments. Where as u n the prostitute support each other like a faggot couple. U respond to each other like so well. I don't respond to JT n the Devil because they say it right and say it well. Why do I need to add in more?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey man. that's not a very nice thing to say and it's not on topic either. We're talking about whether fear of muslims is rational. Not whether malays have wicked heart.

If you wish to say that, start a new thread and say all you want. then whoever wants to talk about it can join you. hijack thread like that with off topic not nice comment beh swee leh.
Fear of mudslimes is rational because it is logical. One thing I learnt very well in ang mor lands is mudslimes can criticise others. But in turn cannot be criticised. Will get shot n bashed up. N in a country with a libtard country can be sued n even lost job etc.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...s/news-story/fe0172aceeae64508debcd928e8f66cb

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about mudslime violence against Christians?

Latest News
After Regensburg the silence is deafening
Douglas Murray
12 September, 2011

Muslim activists in Srinagar, India, protest against the Pope’s Regensburg lecture in September 2006 AP Photo/Dar Yasin
It is five years now since Pope Benedict gave his celebrated address at Regensburg on faith and reason. Deeply thought and beautifully expressed, it is largely remembered for neither of these things. Rather, it is remembered for a single line in which Pope Benedict quoted a 14th-century Byzantine emperor making a disobliging remark about the way in which Islam is spread by violence.
Benedict XVI did not say that he agreed with the line. Indeed, he went out of his way before quoting it to distance himself from it, remarking, among other things, on its “brusqueness”. But this was to no avail.
Around the world, political and religious leaders in Muslim majority countries demanded apologies and threatened repercussions. More striking was the impact on the ground. Across what President Obama calls “the Muslim world”, there were protests and attacks against Christians and Christian sites. In the Palestinian areas and elsewhere churches were attacked and Christians targeted. In the Somali capital, Mogadishu, an Italian nun was shot and killed in an Islamist ambush at a hospital.
Al-Qaeda and other extremist groups promised to respond to a quotation mentioning Islam’s connection with violence by waging a campaign of violence. “Say our religion is peaceful or we’ll kill you” was once again the order of the day.
By 2006, so soon after the Danish cartoons controversy, the world had got used to this. And it expected the inevitable stand-down. Within days the Pope was effectively forced to issue an unprecedented apology.
Culturally and civilisationally, the aftermath of Regensburg was a far greater disaster than the mass-murder in New York and Washington 10 years ago this same month. Such successful intimidation of the head of the Catholic Church by elements of the Islamic faith has had a palpable effect, all but silencing the rightful concern of Christians for their co-religionists.
I am not a Catholic – indeed, I am not even a believer– but I have great respect for the current Pope and for many activities of the Catholic Church worldwide. But in recent years it has become increasingly difficult not to notice a failing at the heart of the Catholic – indeed the whole Christian – world’s outlook. Years of intimidation, thuggery and violence have succeeded in silencing criticism not only of Islam but of violence committed in the name of Islam against Christians. This now amounts to one of the great moral failings of our time.
Not a week, in fact not a day, goes by when Christians are not somewhere in the world the victims of Islamist violence. You can pluck a week, any week, and the story is the same: burnings, lootings, rapes, murders. Every one of the most degrading and terrifying things that one group of people can perform on another is performed by Islamists against Christians.
At the very start of this year, in the once-wonderful city of Alexandria, the Egyptian Coptic Christian community were the target of a massive car bomb placed outside their church as they left New Year’s Eve Mass. Twenty-three worshippers were killed and almost 100 injured.
At Easter this year it was once again Christians in Iraq who were targeted. This time it was a bomb at the Catholic church of the Sacred Heart in Baghdad. Every day the same, or similar, stories occur. Persecution of Christians is so routine that in much of the western press it rarely even appears as “News in Brief” material.
Just this month so far, the Iranian authorities finally released a Christian they have had in detention for 359 days. His “crime”? He was accused of spreading Christianity and of having ties with Christian organisations. As Muslim leaders around the world continue to campaign at the United Nations and elsewhere to try to make illegal – and punishable – any criticism of Islam, restrictions of the rights of Christians continue unnoticed. The government of Kazakhstan is this month preparing to introduce a new law further limiting the rights of Christians.
In other countries often described as “allies” of this one, the rights of Christians are already formally and informally deemed of no significance. Just a few days ago two Pakistani Christians were beaten with iron rods and left for dead by a group of young Muslim men because they refused to convert to Islam. As in many other countries, Christians in Pakistan are regularly threatened with death for so-called “apostasy” or “blasphemy”. Last month a Christian girl was reportedly tortured and sexually abused after refusing to convert, while a 38-year-old Christian was shot dead in a Christian suburb.
Across the Middle East, the Indian subcontinent and much of Africa, wherever Christians are in a minority and Muslims in a majority, Christians are subjected to oppression, murder and violence. In Somalia the terrorist group al-Shabaab is attempting to carry out a genocide against the Christians of Somalia. Similar efforts are ongoing in Nigeria and elsewhere. In other places the effort to “religiously cleanse” whole areas of Christians is more subtle. In Bethlehem the local Christian community has been decimated. Not by the Israelis, but by Palestinian Muslims. Since the Palestinian Authority took control of Bethlehem 16 years ago the local Christians have gone from a majority to a minority community. It is a familiar pattern. Around the region I have spoken to many of these victims. I have heard their stories and seen their tears. And the same question always occurs. The world is often unconcerned. But why are their fellow Christians not doing anything?
There are of course some Christian organisations – notably the wonderful Barnabas Fund – which persist in trying to raise awareness and assist persecuted Christians. But the cause is one of the most unpopular and unacknowledged of our day.
After the bombing in Alexandria at New Year, tenuously, carefully, the Pope expressed concern not only for the Copts of Egypt, but also for the Muslims of Egypt. From the leading imam of Egypt this drew a swift response. The Pope was accused of “bias” and “unacceptable interference in the affairs of Egypt”.
This has become one of the librettos of our time. And it is high time that it changed.
Douglas Murray is an author and associate director of theHenry Jackson Society think tank
Tags
Read more

Full text: Pope speaks to Germany’s Muslim leaders
Benedict XVI says the importance attached to faith by many Muslims is at times ‘provocative’ in secular society
Pope Benedict XVI
23 Sep 2011

Top Muslim scholars announce boycott of dialogue with Vatican
Boycott by scholars in Egypt comes after Pope Benedict XVI’s remarks about anti-Christian violence
Cindy Wooden
20 Jan 2011

Benedict XVI is the apostle of anti-fundamentalism
Muslims who oppose fundamentalism should recognise the Pope as an ally
Fr Alexander Lucie-Smith
25 Nov 2011

Herald Newsletters

Let your lives flourish and bear fruit, Pope urges young people in new exhortation

Chinese city offers cash incentives to informants on illegal religious groups

Pope Francis: Even in desperation, abortion won’t solve problems

Morning Catholic must-reads: 02/04/19

Countries that sell arms have no right to talk about peace, says Pope Francis
Site designed and built by interconnect/it
This website uses cookies to improve your experience. By clicking 'Accept' you agree to this use of data. Accept Read More
This is a free article
You have 2 free articles left
Subscribe

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One other point about not criticising mudslime because of retaliation, the Charlie hebdo riots in frogland. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo . This frog magazine made fun on the pope, Catholics etc n Catholics are a majority in frogland but there was no retaliation on the magazine. But when they publish about Mohd. All hell broke loose. How many rioters were there? Tat is why fear of mudslimes is not only rational. It is logical. Another point to add about mudslimes discrimination. Mudslimes in ang mor lands can criticise, can strike, can riot etc. But Christians in mudslime countries, they try such a stunt like wat mudslimes do in ang mor lands. There will be hell to pay.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why? I only agree with the pappie dog JT on mudslime issues which he is spot on. His knowledge is much better than me on the issue. Devil within is right about mudslimes. He addresses issues which mudslimes try to discredit because it makes them look bad. but he seldom comments. Where as u n the prostitute support each other like a faggot couple. U respond to each other like so well. I don't respond to JT n the Devil because they say it right and say it well. Why do I need to add in more?

U really live up to name. Mother of all hypocrites. I am replying to u and u have the most comment abt Muslim/Islam.

Reasons why i no longer reply to jt and dw. I tink i have aready explain many many times. But cos of ur acute dementia. I really cant help u. U just go back to my post and see for urself my explanation there.

I dont run away from issue concerning my faith. If i can answer i will reply. If i have doubts i wont reply.

Why u sore eye when u suddenly see ptader actively tekan u issit? Tot u r very intelligent IQ and race. U should rebuke every post Ptader and i made. Instead of as usual like tat Jah jamban Rastafer, cry baby, and started crying for help. Saying tis clone tat clone. I can see ur tail between two legs of urs running away from our question. Go go summon for help from ur borlumpar jt.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fear of mudslimes is rational because it is logical. One thing I learnt very well in ang mor lands is mudslimes can criticise others. But in turn cannot be criticised. Will get shot n bashed up. N in a country with a libtard country can be sued n even lost job etc.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/wor...s/news-story/fe0172aceeae64508debcd928e8f66cb

not disagreeing with you. the fact is that I think in Sinkieland we are lucky that this is the only thing we have to consider fearing. There is even more than this to fear once you step out of the red dot which I'm sure you've probably encountered.

For example, to go to a US university, if you are Ceena, they will discount your scores and uprate the scores of other races.

As for this can criticize others cannot be criticized, that is liberal affirmative action (I call it reverse racism) BS. They pick a so-called victimized party and now support it and call themselves enlightened. On this I agree with you and it's quite sickening to watch. but don't worry, everyone who engages in it is already paying for it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
War in Iraq lasted from 20 March 2003 – 18 December 2011. Abt 9 years! Iraq alone there were 460000 deaths committed by xtian US n allies. Can some smart alac tell me how many deaths were there inflicted by "islamic" terrorist?

How come I dont see the press reported daily no of deaths massacred by US n allies? 9 years of war in Iraq alone. Every day and night bombardment, killing of innocents. Wheres a single attack by "islamic" terrorist, we will see big big pictures splashed practically every day, in the press...with title heading Islamic terrorist attack. Bloody double standard! Islamophobia indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

1554263849731.png

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
War in Iraq lasted from 20 March 2003 – 18 December 2011. Abt 9 years! Iraq alone there were 460000 deaths committed by xtian US n allies. Can some smart alac tell me how many deaths were there inflicted by "islamic" terrorist?

How come I dont see the press reported daily no of deaths massacred by US n allies? 9 years of war in Iraq alone. Every day and night bombardment, killing of innocents. Wheres a single attack by "islamic" terrorist, we will see big big pictures splashed practically every day, in the press...with title heading Islamic terrorist attack. Bloody double standard! Islamophobia indeed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Wat about the casualties of the Iran Iraq war? What about the atrocities done by Isis? Al Qaeda ? And how many did Saddam Hussein killed during his reign?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-2003-03-10-0303100303-story.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bro, when someone open up a thread, it mean he should be ready for discussion pertaining to the same topic. In ur case is about Muslim. So when we called u up u should try ur best to reply within ur knowledge/ablility. If possible try not to avoid but answer to all questions pose to u...vice versa. Afterall is ur thread. :smile:
bro, I am answering you so you can have a clearer idea. I think I owe it to you.

I started this thread. But the discussion is for everyone. It does not mean that the thread starter needs to answer every post every time. There is no such obligation.

Also, like I mentioned, I have said my piece. I have tried to answer questions, and to be friendly and polite at the same time. After all, I am here for entertainment and to learn a thing or two. Everyone can pull numbers out of their asses, and claim they have backed up their argument blah blah. I find it tiring to go on and on in circles. I can pull out numbers too and reference sources:
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/09/04/myth-tiny-radical-minority/
https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/...s-estimated-that-15-25-of-the-muslim-populati
https://winteryknight.com/2015/11/1...slims-approve-of-radical-islam-and-terrorism/

But what good would that do? Self-righteous, ego filled and quarrelsome people will find ways to dispute these findings, and then find another thing to argue and quarrel about. Very tiring and a waste of time, right? I have made my position on this topic very clear. I really have nothing else of value to add. As I have mentioned to you, stay moderate and let everyone know you are a moderate. You are doing right thing.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, I would admit that Bush Jr's administration was hawkish (I think this is the only point we can both agree on). But the actions of the middle east extremists gave them all the reasons they need to go in to exterminate them en masse. Bush Sr's administration was more friendly. BTW, the highest number of deaths caused by Islamic terrorism has occurred in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Pakistan and Syria. Just FYI.

I need help with some info, so I pulled it from wiki. See the link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks It is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks from the 1970s to 2019. Too long to cut and paste here.

In any case, we can agree to disagree. And I am fine with that. :biggrin:

Really, you list is pathetic. I need no list. Just one vietnam war, deaths= millions. And consequences of chemical weapons = genearations after generations of vietnamese long after war the has ended.

Anyway you can take out sep 11 deaths. that was an inside job! You just need to read up a bit, and have some simple logic. I was fooled by MSM for so many years, but no longer!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Really, you list is pathetic. I need no list. Just one vietnam war, deaths= millions. And consequences of chemical weapons = genearations after generations of vietnamese long after war the has ended.

Anyway you can take out sep 11 deaths. that was an inside job! You just need to read up a bit, and have some simple logic. I was fooled by MSM for so many years, but no longer!
So sorry you were fooled by the MSM for so many years. I never believed them from the beginning. Like they say, better late than never. I am glad for you.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U really live up to name. Mother of all hypocrites. I am replying to u and u have the most comment abt Muslim/Islam.

Reasons why i no longer reply to jt and dw. I tink i have aready explain many many times. But cos of ur acute dementia. I really cant help u. U just go back to my post and see for urself my explanation there.

I dont run away from issue concerning my faith. If i can answer i will reply. If i have doubts i wont reply.

Why u sore eye when u suddenly see ptader actively tekan u issit? Tot u r very intelligent IQ and race. U should rebuke every post Ptader and i made. Instead of as usual like tat Jah jamban Rastafer, cry baby, and started crying for help. Saying tis clone tat clone. I can see ur tail between two legs of urs running away from our question. Go go summon for help from ur borlumpar jt.
Oh I see you the mudslime whore is supportive of the prostitute trader. Considering that is the only kawan u have. Anyway his postings are crap with an impact. Frankly I don't understand why the percentage figures of 1.3 billion mudslimes and not all are terrorist are even relevant. There are more Christians n how many use their religion to Justify terrorism? And one other thing, since u claim u are not a terrorist, or an extremist, and to me is not yet a terrorist, what is yr stance on the mudslime terrorist? Will u support them being charged and face punishment? Or u will sympathise with them? It's obvious that the prostitute trader yr faggot partner will support them. He has been sympathising with the terrorist in the whole forum.