• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HWZ EDMW forums] MOE vice-principal of popular primary school caught in extra-marital affair with school parent

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think regardless of what his salary is, he had already given up on his own family, and spent all his money for himself and the lover lor. He must have given the lover lots of materialistic stuff in order for her to be with him such a ugly uncle.
I bet to differ.

He bought her earrings from Helen and Louivsa and perfume from Polo Ralph. These are cheapo items.

No Cartier earrings or Chanel perfume, no talk.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
I bet to differ.

He bought her earrings from Helen and Louivsa and perfume from Polo Ralph. These are cheapo items.

So this mistress is easily satisfied with relatively not so expensive gifts?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet to differ.

Then maybe his salary isn't that high afterall. Also, accumilative expenses on polo Ralph, datings to restoran, hotels etc can add up to high cost for a $10k salary.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet to differ.

Those cheapo things good enough to bluff those domestic workers la. Wanna sian those CBD chicks, min level is Chanel handbag. If you don’t have money for that, u better pray u got a 12 inch cock or a face like Andy Lau.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No picture of Vincent Jacqueline?
20241018_150833.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband smashing Jacqueline Vincent phone means the wife will apply for Personal Protection Order as there's a possibility of violence against his spouse? @NanoSpeed legal eagle can comment?
In this case, the phone must apply for PPO, not the wife. The violence was carried out against the phone. :inlove:

btw, I'm only an expert in annulment of marriage on the grounds of non-consummation, not legal eagle or duck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Impermanence is the only universal empirical truth of life. This is something that those who adhere to Abrahamic faiths struggle to understand. Because they operate on a limited timeline and scope.

Nothing is permanent: not heaven, not hell, not you, not me, not natural things, not man-made things, not tangible things, not intangible things, not seen things, not unseen things.

And least of all not your crummy marriage. It can last for four weeks or four decades. In the end it's all the same. :cool: