• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School bullying in Singapore

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was being asked by sec5 ncc senior where I played. I was a sec 2 student. Walked past me and purposely bang into me asked me to meet him outside after school. I and my friends felt angry That time I already mixing with my neighbourhood kids from nearby billard place. That time was still payphone and pagar era. I went to canteen auntie to borrow her Ericsson phone n called my friend. Then my school friends called their older siblings. Then during after school bullies long pants waiting outside. But my outside friends and my classmates siblings also outside. It was like 20 plus persons vs 5 bullies. Bullies changed their tone and say joking only. Face pale , I took a small rock from ground n smack straight at his left forehead, from that day they never dare to walk past me and even offered to buy us food and clear our plates. We became friends after that. He taught me 不打不相识.

Thank you Sir, for sharing...

I guess your point is that there are MORE of us CIVILIZED than BULLIES...& need not resort to drastic violence to resolve issues....sigh...if only barbaric leaders or the ignorant knew & can accept realities as your once bullies turned friends did...