• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HWZ EDMW forums] MOE vice-principal of popular primary school caught in extra-marital affair with school parent

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Latest info is:

Little 3 is a married woman. Not divorcee, not widow. I wonder how her husband feels now.

But, he deserves it also. From a lot of the pictures, can see they met often at night. Which man will let his wife to be always out at night with her "friends". Stupid.

Unless the husband himself has fresher, younger Abalone to eat la! When wife say i go out at night, he say quickly say " no problem, enjoy !" Quickly text his young abalone!

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't blame the guy after viewing the pictures of the wife and the 小三 who is not an absolute looker but at least looks milf, feminine & irresistible.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to another school.
No such thing as school sacks. At school level, P is just an admin of MOE policies. MOE will require the P to convene a committee to discipline the fucker. Then depending on MOE's directive, either MOE sacks him, or forces him to resign. He can only ask for a transfer if MOE retains him. MOE is boss here, everyone just takes directive. This cheebai deserves it. Like TCJ, he thought he is above the law. More paper work for his colleagues LOL