• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HWZ EDMW forums] MOE vice-principal of popular primary school caught in extra-marital affair with school parent

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro, tiagong Tan Chuan Jin earn 500k/yr also fk around leh
motivating factor is similar yet different. To TCJ $500k is cheap consolation, this man was primed for PMship at one time, but I think illness cut his dreams short. My guess is when you are a frustrated man who is going nowhere, a willing pussy sounds like a great forbidden fruit. And I see the same for this VP. Post retirement job, second wind, how much further can you go? He's hit his ceiling which is about $8k max, he's collected his gratuity from the army. Can't get a hard-on with his ugly wife, a willing pussy sounds like a great forbidden fruit for an ugly fuck like him. Both TCJ and this VP are purportedly church goers (I don't call them Christians). God must have felt far away, or they must blame God for their lost opportunities. Fuck a willing pussy, what a way to be god

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
my 2 cents

1. Probably not the first fling for the VP. Being a former army regular, it is not uncommon for them to go KTV or meet mistresses by citing overnight training. I can cite many former army officers in GLCs who are also eating their collicks while telling their wives that they are playing golf or working.

2. To be fair, the mistress is the ultimate victim because she is exposed.

3. We shouldn't judge when it comes to affairs of the heart. The issue here is that the VP ate the mother of his school's student. This is not professional.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
my 2 cents

1. Probably not the first fling for the VP. Being a former army regular, it is not uncommon for them to go KTV or meet mistresses by citing overnight training. I can cite many former army officers in GLCs who are also eating their collicks while telling their wives that they are playing golf or working.

2. To be fair, the mistress is the ultimate victim because she is exposed.

3. We shouldn't judge when it comes to affairs of the heart. The issue here is that the VP ate the mother of his school's student. This is not professional.
1. You think too highly of these army regulars. If you draw less than $10k a month, how much can u spend on ktvs. These clowns can probably buy a car to show off in army camp and a little fancy stuff, but these are not high fliers for sure.

2. Victim? She’s a fucking slut who goes around on dates with a married man, takes photos openly and with friends presence. lol she ain’t no victim for sure.

3. He is being judged because some professions or place of work requires a higher level of moral compass. School, church, govt agencies.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
$8k for a glorified office worker in a school? Look at the way he texts. He probably scraped past O levels!
He is in the MX scheme. LTCs get "posted" to civil service positions usually will be a MX 10 (Senior Assistant Director) or MX 9 (Deputy Director) position.

Pay range for MX 9 is between $16700-26700 a month.

Pay range for MX 10 is between $7600-$12300.

Let's say he is farked up and goes in as MX 10. He has been with the school for 9 years. Therefore, he surely must be at least a MX 9 now.

He definitely don't earn $8000 a month.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is in the MX scheme. LTCs get "posted" to civil service positions usually will be a MX 10 (Senior Assistant Director) or MX 9 (Deputy Director) position.

Let's say he is farked up and goes in as MX 10. He has been with the school for 9 years. Therefore, he surely must be at least a MX 9 now.

Ok, now I found out he left SAF as a Senior LTC. Therefore, I'm very certain that he went in to the school as MX 9. 9 years now and he may be even get his 8. His salary smelly smelly at least $20k.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That is overpaying this man
Unfortunately, this is the sad state. There are too many LTCs in the amed forces. That's why they have to create SLTCs to keep these people happy because there is a quota for Colonels. And when this fails, they throw all these rubbish to the public service.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
These army regulars have very poor relevant working experience. Honestly I will only hire them as some low-mid level manager if there’s no better alternatives.