• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[HWZ EDMW forums] MOE vice-principal of popular primary school caught in extra-marital affair with school parent

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of man I saw alot go geylang find sex le. Why he want to find student mother
cheap and low hanging fruit. he must have known the woman is a single mom. Just check the kid's dossier. And i think they must have interacted at personal level, eg Parent's day, parent's committee etc. obviously he didn't think he would miscalculate

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like Julie Yoo of CNA

1729245327725.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
True that. But the reason why we hate on him is because he looks like shit + old , but can still pull such lobang. In addition, he works in a school which is ‘supposed’ to be morally upright.
same as some fuckers who work in a church or always talk about god and appear self righteous. Speaking of which I am beginning to miss a certain @JohnTan here. Looks like him leh