• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"HumSup" Joggers

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :smile:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Myself also "humsup", I like to admire and fantasize females who has the look, body shape, character and knows how to present themselves in the right place at the right time.
It's no secret that all males are "humsup" and "chee hong". Very often their smaller head override their bigger head when it comes to making rational decisions.
That's why so many kings, emperors, politicians etc made the same mistakes for their own downfall.

darkavgr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's biological & etched into the male DNA to seek out attractive (hence healthy) females for propagation of the species ...pure & simple

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they probably look at her and say, heng arh, my wife looks way better than that. lao aunty still dress up like 16 year old xmm.

hahahahaha

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's biological & etched into the male DNA to seek out attractive (hence healthy) females for propagation of the species ...pure & simple

Hello Dark. Similarly I think it is in our female DNA to seek for good men. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the point of your story is? :rolleyes:

Hello Chan. It is really up to you to interpret as I am just "writing aloud" with no particular message in mind.

I just need an anonymous place to "speak" my mind without any fear of my identity being exposed. :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello sister. you're lucky to have humsup eyes gawking at you. as for me, i don't have anyone eyeing me but i have to put up with camel toes, big titties and tight butts jogging in front of me every summer.

image.jpg

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello sister. you're lucky to have humsup eyes gawking at you. as for me, i don't have anyone eyeing me but i have to put up with camel toes, big titties and tight butts jogging in front of me every summer.

Hello big brother. You are humouring me again :smile: Honestly, I think I look even better than the girl in your picture.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :smile:

Men are not 'humsup' like what you think. Here's what I gather from your post.

Good-looking guys look at you = normal behaviour. You respond politely.

Ugly guys look at you = humsup. Curse them quietly.

It seems that your reaction to them depends entirely on their physical appearance, and not the act of looking at you.

You are not alone. Guys, including me, do the same to women. From time to time, we have gatherings at restaurants or friend's place, where we all hang out to eat, drink and chit-chat.

Average to good looking girls = guys are friendly and willing to chat with her (just chat only, nothing more. We go home after that with our own wives or gfs)

Below average to ugly or old women = guys mostly curt, uninterested to even waste time on normal chit chat with her. Ugly girls mostly left to chitchat with our wives, gfs and other female singletons who take pity on them.

It's the same at work. So, we are birds of the same feather. We are less kind and less polite with people who are less physically appealing (in both sexual and non-sexual way).

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It's the same at work. So, we are birds of the same feather. We are less kind and less polite with people who are less physically appealing (in both sexual and non-sexual way).
agree ...

any1 who says dey dun judge a book by iz cover is a hypocrite ... dey wud tel u dey dun, but iz all bcoz dey haf been tot @ skool iz not rite 2 do dat n dey wan 2 gif n outwardly politically correct image of demselves ...