• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"HumSup" Joggers

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree ...

any1 who says dey dun judge a book by iz cover is a hypocrite ... dey wud tel u dey dun, but iz all bcoz dey haf been tot @ skool iz not rite 2 do dat n dey wan 2 gif n outwardly politically correct image of demselves ...

Hello R2D2. i kind of agree too. I do judge first by appearance but I can be moderately by subsquently knowing the person.. :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real humsup jogger like me will appear not side by side but behind and follow the rythm of your bum to jog :p

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. Ugly people should not jog. They are an eyesore and their lecherous leers are unwelcomed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :smile:

When someone is nice, you say he is humsup. When they don't greet 'good morning', you say that they are rude. Why lah? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

If he had good sex last night he wouldn't be up so early

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real humsup jogger like me will appear not side by side but behind and follow the rythm of your bum to jog :p

Evening Choot, you are indeed a D.O.M. But having known you for about a month here, I know you are a N.A.T.O type of guy. Have a great evening :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
When someone is nice, you say he is humsup. When they don't greet 'good morning', you say that they are rude. Why lah? :biggrin:

Hello Winnie, I am just bitching sometimes. Just verbalising my thoughts and frustrations. Please forgive me. Have an awesome evening :smile:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is D.O.M. and U.F.O.? :biggrin:

300_300_ingredients-3510-DOM%20Benedictine.jpg

ufo_2387810b.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if you as a girl jogging and someone wolf whistle at you, is it a flattery or an insult ?

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Evening Choot, you are indeed a D.O.M. But having known you for about a month here, I know you are a N.A.T.O type of guy. Have a great evening :smile:

Good evening. U used too many acronyms tat I don't know what is dom.
For nato u mean we can action here ? Tell me how.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if you as a girl jogging and someone wolf whistle at you, is it a flattery or an insult ?

Morning Wunder. When I am running or doing my brisk walking ∼ being whistled at, I ignore as my instant reaction tells me that these men are up to no good.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is DOM and UFO, in your message?

Morning Charles. :smile:

Haven't seen you the last few days. Glad that you are back.

Oh ok. A couple of acronym s that Sue and I use in our whatsapp. They meant ∼

D.O.M = Dirty Old Man

U.F.O = Ultra Fat Oversize

N.A.T.O = No Action Talk Only

P.D.O.A = Public Display Of Affection

J.H.J = Jin Ho Jiak

Wiki = generally we use this to refer to a very Kaypoh man. Eg. he is a wiki!

Legit = sounds plausible

B.B = Bird Brain. Eg. He is a B.B.

And lots more. It's more like our code language at times :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been here, at this Forum.
Finished dinner at home,
Good morning to you.
Do you have this and next week off?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been here, at this Forum.
Finished dinner at home,
Good morning to you.
Do you have this and next week off?

Yes Charlie. :smile: I am off till end of the year. Going on our first short vacation together to Bangkok this evening. Sort of looking forward to it :smile:

Oh, that reminds me I need to withdraw some cash from ATM first, haha, I have zilch in my wallet.