• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u feel like a walking time bomb?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i see my svp lady boss kana stroke. then today i spoke to a friend working in another office different company from me but in same office building. he told me his vp boss who is damn fit run sc marathon time every year is in hospital, 3 major heart arteries blockage (100%, 95% and another 90%) need bypass. i asked why opt for coronary stent. he told me he also don't know...

scary ... every day in existence nowadays like a walking time bomb. it's like you think it will not happen to u but then happen and shock everyone...
Your lady boss and VP boss very old already then start doing arteries scan. Should do the scan when still young or healthy to avoid blockage. There is s score for CT scan, from 0 rating to few thousands mark. The higher the number, the greater the risk, and no amount of marathon will reverse it. Your boss probably reached above thousand mark require stent and blood thinner to avoid suddent stroke.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Not KKj.

你他妈的想套我的话,想害我。 :biggrin:
i no need also make no difference that siaolang will just spam and spam depending in whether her stock market makes money or lose money. when she loses money she takes it out on everyone. she's an incorrigible gambler. don't u realise by now...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
i no need also make no difference that siaolang will just spam and spam depending in whether her stock market makes money or lose money. when she loses money she takes it out on everyone. she's an incorrigible gambler. don't u realise by now...
I know because you kanna means I kanna. Now I'm aka @pig also. :biggrin:

姐姐很凶残的,她会叫人轮奸你全家的,我很怕 :eek::confused:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she got secret code also, never lose one.

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
very scary. i really salute those who still swears by the Vax and can Vax 5 6 or 7 times...
my another fren told me his stauch pap supporter grandfather in his 80s jab 6x until now kana mitral valve regurgitation. i also don't know what is that but he said basically the valve cannot function well already and blood leaks back into the heart
Mitral Valve Regurgitation or Mitral Valve Prolapse ( aka MVP) is not uncommon. I used to have it more than 15 years ago. When sleeping or in quiet moment, you feel the wind rushing sound from your heart beat. Somehow the valve could not close properly and generate the rushing sound. And due to the flow back, you dont have the stamina like normal person. My cardiologist told me at that time by early 50s, I had to do heart operation to fix the valve. 15 years later, nothing happen and I did not do any heart operation. Somehow it can heal itself. My personal experience. But for an 80s elderly taken 6 jabs, massive spike protein floating around causing inflammation all over the circulatory system, chances of self recovery is not good.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccinated people are not just walking time bombs. They are also walking antennas that made up the Internet of Bodies.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jab more Kenna more
While the chances of jabbing more might increases the chance of getting more covid aka radiation poisoning but they are not the leading factor. There are many vaxxed who chose not to be jabbed are still getting covid because they are often being targeted by 5G cell towers. Therefore, this also increases their chances of getting covid again

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif