• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"HumSup" Joggers

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morning Charles. :smile:

Haven't seen you the last few days. Glad that you are back.

Oh ok. A couple of acronym s that Sue and I use in our whatsapp. They meant ∼

D.O.M = Dirty Old Man

U.F.O = Ultra Fat Oversize

N.A.T.O = No Action Talk Only

P.D.O.A = Public Display Of Affection

J.H.J = Jin Ho Jiak

Wiki = generally we use this to refer to a very Kaypoh man. Eg. he is a wiki!

Legit = sounds plausible

B.B = Bird Brain. Eg. He is a B.B.

And lots more. It's more like our code language at times :smile:

You want non nato. Wait I trip fall and poke my birdie to your are then u know.what is action.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love pancakes for breakfast, sofar, homemade cakes, best mix I find is Betty Crocker Panckae Mix, just add water, and into the griddle, well, I've not tried any other brand.. Love it with butter, and maple syrup. Only thing I like better are waffles, which in Singapore, the best I've found are at Wimbly Lu at Serangoon Gardens.

Cheers!

...................... while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love pancakes for breakfast, sofar, homemade cakes, best mix I find is Betty Crocker Panckae Mix, just add water, and into the griddle, well, I've not tried any other brand.. Love it with butter, and maple syrup. Only think I like better are waffles, which in Singapore, the best I've found are at Wimbly Lu at Serangoon Gardens.

Cheers!

Hi Agro, the best pancake mix is Morinaga. It's soft and fluffly. Try it. You can have a choice to add milk instead of water. Really good :smile:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted with thanks! Will keep look out for it when I'm doing my groceries and pick it up should I stumble upon it.

Cheers!

Hi Agro, the best pancake mix is Morinaga. It's soft and fluffly. Try it. You can have a choice to add milk instead of water. Really good :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted with thanks! Will keep look out for it when I'm doing my groceries and pick it up should I stumble upon it.

Cheers!

Hi Agro. It is in NTUC and Giant. They sell this famous Japanese pancake mix with English instructions. Try it and you will never look back. i used to like Betty too but once I tried Morinaga, I stuck to it :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choot, I am sure you have more common sense than that. :smile:

My action is of complete common sense. While running behind you with a erected dick and in rythmic pace, pretending to fall will have a forward action that will result in arse penetration :rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Morning Charles. :smile:

Haven't seen you the last few days. Glad that you are back.

Oh ok. A couple of acronym s that Sue and I use in our whatsapp. They meant ∼

D.O.M = Dirty Old Man

U.F.O = Ultra Fat Oversize

N.A.T.O = No Action Talk Only

P.D.O.A = Public Display Of Affection

J.H.J = Jin Ho Jiak

Wiki = generally we use this to refer to a very Kaypoh man. Eg. he is a wiki!

Legit = sounds plausible

B.B = Bird Brain. Eg. He is a B.B.

And lots more. It's more like our code language at times :smile:

Claire = a beautiful creature that is sensitive, sensible and have bold and correct opinions of its surroundings and the people in it.

mgid:uma:image:mtv.com:10840664

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :smile:

maybe is your sexy sweaty armpits that attract the humsup lo?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The moral of the story is to avoid being too fat or too ugly. People, men or women, would be less kind towards you. Go lose weight or work out more.

girlgirl

Maybe they were looking at your Mui Mui bag. Or your Channel bag.

Why are men so "humsup"? To the men here who run, please don't get me wrong. I am just using this cantonese phrase to describe a usual phenomena that I observe when doing my morning run, or sometimes brisk walking.

First, I admit that I look good in my running gear. I do dress up for running or brisk walking to make myself feel good, and not for others to admire.

Whenever I am running or brisk walking, I can't help but notice that fellow male runners or walkers will always look at me, glancing directly or with the corner of their eyes. Well, not that I mind. Sometimes, when the guy is good looking, I take it as a compliment and would give a smile. Other times, when he is an U.F.O. or has a D.O.M look, I hate it and find these men "Humsup" and secretly wish in my heart that they trip, fall and flatten their faces.

This morning, while I was doing my brisk walking, a Singaporean man suddenly appeared from nowhere and walked side-by-side with me. He then tried to start a conversation ∼ saying Hi, followed by asking me a series of inane questions like ∼ "how are you this morning", "you looked fit, do you exercise every morning" blah blah blah.

Well, I sort of "entertain" him as he seemed to be a nice sort, didn't feel that D.O.M nor is he an U.F.O., though he looks like he is in his late 40s. At the end of the brisk walk, I must say that I did enjoy his walking "company" and it sort of brightened my walk. We parted and he said "See you again. Keep fit and you look good."

Well, it's funny that I didn't feel that he is that "weird" or "humsup" after those parting words. Perhaps, just another nice and friendly guy who just needed company doing his routine exercise.

I am now back at his apartment. That swine is still sleeping. Time to wake him up, while I prepare some pancakes for brekkie brunch.

See you guys, have a beautiful and awesome Sunday. :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only reason I go jogging, gym is to " stare" at ladies and imagine what she would be like all gag and bound lying naked on the bed with her legs spread.