• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what advice would u give to a guy with this sort of issue.with her female fren?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also know lah, like who's going to talk to me when I grow old or send me to hospital to see doctor when I cannot walk properly anymore etc etc...but once got kids means life becomes monotonous leh
u very selfish, what about housemate, u want her to be alone no family?

• Wow
Reactions: cat

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
u very selfish, what about housemate, u want her to be alone no family?
then how? u want me to go out of my bedoom now to knock on her bedroom door and ask : hello, u want to make love tonight?

later tio her gongtao. Mlmlwml

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how? u want me to go out of my bedoom now to knock on her bedroom door and ask : hello, u want to make love tonight?

later tio her gongtao. Mlmlwml
u already tio her gongtao. she not home u cry mother father lonely.

• Wow

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sort of enjoy her company lah but got one thing that you don't like about her is that she likes to take pictures during all those activities mentioned above either in her bikini at the pool or her sexy sports bra and skin tight gym wear during land activities.
If is me, I will see if she asked for permission before doing those vain acts.
Last time a gal friend went dating with me but keep messaging her phone. I was pissed off and disappeared without saying goodbye.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah lah. so sad gana look down even in forum. she is more successful in her career than me lah. :frown:
女人就是有她的本钱.

The successful women are 萧十一郎 can blow 11 dicks; the loser women become 箫郎 reminiscing their lost hymen.

• Sad