• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai wont die 1 lah...kopisai can siam aerial bombardment one...cruise missiles u also siam b4...:biggrin:

kumsia kumsia for your kindness and letting this kopisai survive....kumsia
the whole battle-field has changed
the landscape and terrain have also changed
so just sit by and watch what and where will be the next battle and conflict...
old kopisai just watching....with keen interest....everybody so solemn and sober now...haha:smile:
if you do no wrong, there is nothing to be afraid.....hor

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kumsia kumsia for your kindness and letting this kopisai survive....kumsia
the whole battle-field has changed
the landscape and terrain have also changed
so just sit by and watch what and where will be the next battle and conflict...
old kopisai just watching....with keen interest....everybody so solemn and sober now...haha:smile:
if you do no wrong, there is nothing to be afraid.....hor
kopisai is now well protected with new landscape leh....u must be most delighted and laffing thru your ass! lol

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopisai is now well protected with new landscape leh....u must be most delighted and laffing thru your ass! lol

i will be very delighted to survive this cleansing exercise..:smile:.....never know man....sekali laugh too much and then suddenly gone with the wind!!!..wauhahahaa!!!!:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will be very delighted to survive this cleansing exercise..:smile:.....never know man....sekali laugh too much and then suddenly gone with the wind!!!..wauhahahaa!!!!:smile:

You can't live your life worrying about death. Just enjoy it while you last. LOL.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mai kay si lah kopisai...even Oppo cruise missles couldnt destroy you...u machiam like osama bin laden...:biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mai kay si lah kopisai...even Oppo cruise missles couldnt destroy you...u machiam like osama bin laden...:biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak. I am just doing the reporting. How General Kopi? :biggrin:

General Kopisai now already appointed as Bridgade Commander of Armour in 9 Div. Together with General Fishy, Brigade Commander of Infantry in 9 Div, they can mount a surprise attack anytime...very power you know..so better respect...:biggrin:

Last edited:

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
General Kopisai now already appointed as Bridgade Commander of Armour in 9 Div. Together with General Fishy, Brigade Commander of Infantry in 9 Div, they can mount a surprise attack anytime...very power you know..so better respect...:biggrin:

Sure or not? Been asking warlords here to do that but without success. Balls missing when put to task. Damn.. some good soul up my points when i told him not to. Ok ok u may all commence your attack now. :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't forget to notify the 69th Div to stand guard and be combat ready. LOL!!

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will call for artillery support and ask 6div to do a flanking and attack them from behind when they retreat from arty shelling in the front....hehehe:biggrin:

PS - Sinkieland only has 3, 6, 9 divisions lah...

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will call for artillery support and ask 6div to do a flanking and attack them from behind when they retreat from arty shelling in the front....hehehe:biggrin:

Oh, sorry, i didn't kno that. I am FT Sinkie lah. LOL!!

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok ok whatever but i want MAXIMUM FIREPOWER because after that those zappers won't be able to zap me again for the next 365 days. :biggrin:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ok whatever but i want MAXIMUM FIREPOWER because after that those zappers won't be able to zap me again for the next 365 days. :biggrin:

I can safely say if 9div forces zapped you, you will be in the red with -100points or thereabouts...so be careful hor...me also threading on dangerous grounds....:eek:

Last edited: