• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @nanospeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist everything to sexual issues lah.

This is called 識英雄,重英雄。

師父有情有義,you this type German-Hakka hybrid 野蠻人 will not understand lah.

Fuck your housemate then don't want to marry her. Pui! 真是賤 … at least do a fake wedding then annul later mah. KNN, no eyes see.
Tsk tsk tsk link me to housemate when I am no one’s house mate before I get married and some more so kind so stupid let my ex husband stay in our matrimonial home for free for more than six months before our wedding while I lived in my OWN condo. I swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on this. Now your turn Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute to swear if I Gansiokbin is a virgin BEFORE (unfortunately after too) wedding and not house mate you die a violent death. No swear means you are telling lies and as usual think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
344210e62f803147e1787b634aef979c_low.webp

@NanoSpeed 小龙女师父变乌鸦了。。。
You evil shameless CANTONESE SELF ADMITTED 小三ADULTERER WITH CHEAP DAO TAO USE MARRIED MISTRESS FOR EASY EXIT STRATEGY HIDING IN RAT HOLE DOING DEFAMATION CRIMES TO GANSIOKBIN HOKKIEN VIRGIN AS 小三 WITH YOUR CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE PRIDE THINK YOU CAN DEFY HEAVEN KARMA BY NOT SWEARING TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed
师父下山了, limpei...
images

:laugh:
Steal company time to abuse woman do defamation crimes to play Facebook games is so Cantonese entitlement indeed from you SELF CLAIMED TWO NOT ONE evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @whistling@NanoSpeed to my SFC Cantonese accountant to my ex staff in my first clear shit job can even disappear during working hours to don’t know where.