• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @nanospeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i also do not have any clones but i wish that siaolangchee get arrested by spf and thrown into imh ASAP.
Ya you Cantonese prostitute descendant smearing me hokkien virgin one have no clones just keep changing your nicks. No clone then why dare not swear if @NanoSpeed is your clone you die a violent death? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!
@nightsafari Cantonese dog son of prostitute that persecute hokkien virgin as prostitute sugar baby dare not swear he has no clone confirmed plus chopped telling lies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you Cantonese prostitute descendant smearing me hokkien virgin one have no clones just keep changing your nicks. No clone then why dare not swear if @NanoSpeed is your clone you die a violent death? Pui!
Do also swear you @whistling are not @AhMengclone with Shanghai mistress and use company expense to pay for her lunch and you are not @SBFNews clone that declared proudly use married mistress for easy exit strategy. No swear means you are them and damn cheap dao tao 小三 ADULTERER persecuting others for what you are yourself Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask then hokkien slutty woman look for who? AMDK boss like LJM? then if AMDK boss show no interest but prefer KTLatha, then become siaolangchee and harass sinkie men offline and online to revenge the rejection by AMDK boss LJM?
Pui you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT 小三ADULTERER everyday hide in rat hole 无中生有do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin spamming lies non stop when I already detailed everything clearly and said I never talk to LJ McCully beyond work Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是一个臭名昭著的放荡女人
Tsk tsk tsk 嘴巴放干净广东狗杂种you evil shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant do defamation to me dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death called hokkien virgin 放荡when your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS THE 放荡妇女

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully
So what? If I like someone else's post, doesn't mean it has anything to do with you. If I mention you or talk about you then yes, otherwise you live in your own self-created fantasy.
NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to swear. Heaven has eyes. We will get the life and death we deserve based upon our actions. I still don't understand why you cannot understand this simple principle. It's universal and all-powerful. You can try to defy it all you want, but you will not be successful. I've yet to see anyone escape their karma. And I don't even have the time to log in to this 1 account. Why the hell would I have 2? I can call you all sorts of shit online, but then I would own that karma. Why would I do that? To bring my karmic level down? Sorry to say, but my honest answer is simply that you're not worth it.

What I really do believe I will call you to your face. You're just wasting space and time unless you do the occasional useful thing. Other than that, you're not worth bothering with. As I've said before, you're just sad and lonely, like lot of people and your way of dealing with that is to create imaginary problems for everyone in a bid to be less sad and lonely. Unfortunately for you, this drama-queening results in people avoiding you even more. Sure, you can get people to insult you back and that may be good enough for you to feel a little less sad, but it still hasn't changed your fundamental situation.

tldr : I'm writing this post because I hope you will correct your behaviour and do more useful things and less nonsense and live a better life. Otherwise you really are a waste of time.

Unlike you, I don't have the arrogance to demand heaven to do my bidding. Your statement above is literally using the power of heaven to threaten people. People who do that tend not to have a good ending.

Not threatening you. Just warning you to correct your behaviour before you have to pay for it. I don't want to be in your shoes at the end of your life. I've seen people like you. When the time comes, you will cry, shake from fear and beg and nothing will stop that tsunami of karma hitting you. I'm fearful for you even though I have nothing to do with your actions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what? If I like someone else's post, doesn't mean it has anything to do with you. If I mention you or talk about you then yes, otherwise you live in your own self-created fantasy.

No need to swear. Heaven has eyes. We will get the life and death we deserve based upon our actions. I still don't understand why you cannot understand this simple principle. It's universal and all-powerful. You can try to defy it all you want, but you will not be successful. I've yet to see anyone escape their karma. And I don't even have the time to log in to this 1 account. Why the hell would I have 2? I can call you all sorts of shit online, but then I would own that karma. Why would I do that? To bring my karmic level down? Sorry to say, but my honest answer is simply that you're not worth it.

What I really do believe I will call you to your face. You're just wasting space and time unless you do the occasional useful thing. Other than that, you're not worth bothering with. As I've said before, you're just sad and lonely, like lot of people and your way of dealing with that is to create imaginary problems for everyone in a bid to be less sad and lonely. Unfortunately for you, this drama-queening results in people avoiding you even more. Sure, you can get people to insult you back and that may be good enough for you to feel a little less sad, but it still hasn't changed your fundamental situation.

tldr : I'm writing this post because I hope you will correct your behaviour and do more useful things and less nonsense and live a better life. Otherwise you really are a waste of time.

Unlike you, I don't have the arrogance to demand heaven to do my bidding. Your statement above is literally using the power of heaven to threaten people. People who do that tend not to have a good ending.

Not threatening you. Just warning you to correct your behaviour before you have to pay for it. I don't want to be in your shoes at the end of your life. I've seen people like you. When the time comes, you will cry, shake from fear and beg and nothing will stop that tsunami of karma hitting you. I'm fearful for you even though I have nothing to do with your actions.
Tsk tsk tsk do crimes to people tell lies Kena busted and said so what is so Cantonese dog son of prostitute entitlement. You are the one that you think can do evil defy heaven by not swearing as usual what you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @NanoSpeed @whistling @sbfuncle @Balls2U etc accused me is always what you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk do crimes to people tell lies Kena busted and said so what is so Cantonese dog son of prostitute entitlement. You are the one that you think can do evil defy heaven by not swearing as usual what you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @NanoSpeed @whistling @sbfuncle @Balls2U etc accused me is always what you and your cheap sell nude sell cb women are yourselves. Pui!
@nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed don’t pretend don’t know my karma is super good and that’s why I can escape unscathed in major road accident not like you do evil tell lies scared of violent death dare not swear. So evil so shameless evil criminal dog do crimes to me want to justify as my karma Pui your Cantonese whore mothed phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed don’t pretend don’t know my karma is super good and that’s why I can escape unscathed in major road accident not like you do evil tell lies scared of violent death dare not swear. So evil so shameless evil criminal dog do crimes to me want to justify as my karma Pui your Cantonese whore mothed phua cb!
Oh ya as a matter of fact I escaped unscathed death and tragedy more than once in life and that’s why I am always thankful of heaven and said heaven is always on my side when it comes to the crunch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should walk your talk and offer your body to your benefactor to show your utmost sincerity. 师哥。@NanoSpeed , 我说的对吗?
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog so 野蛮人so vulgar is people like you that twist everything to sex to bully hokkien virgin as what your cheap SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ! GermanHakka dog ... tia my 恩师 gong her SFC episode is well-documented in this forum. You don't pretend you don't know what happened.

Don't 无中生有, understand ? 真是勾践
It’s a fact that I put down in full details the sexual harassment by kt latha and LJ McCully endorsing her bullying and I blasted at him as well as all of what I have done for SFC and how evil ingrate LJ Mccully dissed me in meeting and bullied me as a finance manager despite everything that I have done for SFC. I have ZERO friendliness and conversations with LJ Mccully beyond work let alone seduced him Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should walk your talk and offer your body to your benefactor to show your utmost sincerity. 师哥。@NanoSpeed , 我说的对吗?
Tsk tsk tsk Cantonese dog so 野蛮人so vulgar is people like you that twist everything to sex to bully hokkien virgin as what your cheap SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't twist everything to sexual issues lah.

This is called 識英雄,重英雄。

師父有情有義,you this type German-Hakka hybrid 野蠻人 will not understand lah.

Fuck your housemate then don't want to marry her. Pui! 真是賤 … at least do a fake wedding then annul later mah. KNN, no eyes see.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7. Suck more Bangla dicks and swallow large quantity of Bangla cum everyday (This is from Mayfair, not Jipun).
You will be raped and oared in jb if you continue to wear like a slut.
You self admitted Cantonese CBT thief son of prostitute stop spamming all kinds of despicable lies of me think you can defy heaven karma by not swearing to die a violent death Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png