• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @nanospeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @NanoSpeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged​

I like the heading
lol
It’s a fact the number of criminal bullies in Malaysia is like the number of rapists in India. Just see what happened and still happening to me is best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a fact the number of criminal bullies in Malaysia is like the number of rapists in India. Just see what happened and still happening to me is best proof.
And of course Malaysian barbarian 野蛮人 tenant neighbor just made super loud knock to target me at sleep and have made several loud knocks since 5 plus am. That’s how Malaysian 野蛮人persecute people they don’t like to death just like the Malaysian 野蛮人 criminal bully @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @whistling hide in rat hole here doing defamation crimes to me smearing me as prostitute. No need reason no need evidence just use their Ccb dirty mouth and dirty hands can bully and persecute you to death and you one person fight many 野蛮人Malaysian bullies. Good luck to those sinkies day dreaming they can retire in Malaysia. You can as long as you don’t meet 野蛮人 just like single woman can go tour in India as long as you don’t get rape.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed aka @Liquigas will approve this poor victim of persecution that kept quiet after being abused and beaten up first time. Second time get beaten and burnt by iron to death! No vulgarities from this poor victim who was afraid of retaliation and kept quiet.
Well I am not dead but I am not far from dead being persecuted to death by Malaysian and sinkie and other 野蛮人 here and out there that gave you no choice but spend my life fighting them to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course Malaysian barbarian 野蛮人 tenant neighbor just made super loud knock to target me at sleep and have made several loud knocks since 5 plus am. That’s how Malaysian 野蛮人persecute people they don’t like to death just like the Malaysian 野蛮人 criminal bully @nightsafari aka @NanoSpeed aka @whistling hide in rat hole here doing defamation crimes to me smearing me as prostitute. No need reason no need evidence just use their Ccb dirty mouth and dirty hands can bully and persecute you to death and you one person fight many 野蛮人Malaysian bullies. Good luck to those sinkies day dreaming they can retire in Malaysia. You can as long as you don’t meet 野蛮人 just like single woman can go tour in India as long as you don’t get rape.
I come here one week after almost two months and Malaysian 野蛮人also want to bully me to death. That’s how evil and horrible Malaysians are yikes! So entitled to come to spore make dollars and bully Singaporean in their own country 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I am not dead but I am not far from dead being persecuted to death by Malaysian and sinkie and other 野蛮人 here and out there that gave you no choice but spend my life fighting them to death.
I come here one week after almost two months and Malaysian 野蛮人also want to bully me to death. That’s how evil and horrible Malaysians are yikes! So entitled to come to spore make dollars and bully Singaporean - ME - in their own country AND IN MY COUNTRY using their favorite dirty tricks smearing, whistles and knocks 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@NanoSpeed aka @Liquigas will approve this poor victim of persecution that kept quiet after being abused and beaten up first time. Second time get beaten and burnt by iron to death! No vulgarities from this poor victim who was afraid of retaliation and kept quiet.
What choice does such poor victim of persecution have but to fight back using whatever ways possible? Want to bully people and then criticize victim of your bullying as vulgar and fight back is called stoop so low woh by entitled and shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs sons of prostitutes smearing me one Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What choice does such poor victim of persecution have but to fight back using whatever ways possible? Want to bully people and then criticize victim of your bullying as vulgar and fight back is called stoop so low woh by entitled and shameless Cantonese hakka bully dogs sons of prostitutes smearing me one Pui!
And can you believe it Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute smearing and persecuting me one @NanoSpeed got the cheek to say you cursed them is called you are bad hearted. That’s how twisted and self entitled Malaysian bullies are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian criminal bullies @NanoSpeed and their dogs self claimed sinkies @Balls2U etc robbed me of my good retirement life should be hanged and their precious family women be trampled and that called justice and not called stoop so low Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian criminal bullies @NanoSpeed and their dogs self claimed sinkies @Balls2U etc robbed me of my good retirement life should be hanged and their precious family women be trampled and that called justice and not called stoop so low Pui!
You can’t even walk away from Malaysian criminal dogs that persecuted and smeared me in every neighbourhood that I moved to in JB and Singapore. That’s then called stoop so low.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can’t even walk away from Malaysian criminal dogs that persecuted and smeared me in every neighbourhood that I moved to in JB and Singapore. That’s then called stoop so low.
That’s not called evil Malaysian criminal dogs persecute me to death then called what?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma? Look at woody u can know all, lol, n the peanut woman with the neh BFF,lol, the neh really salute him ,lol

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you move to India, they will bully your cheebye.

Pull your labia lips,
Play with your hole.
Fuck till you bleed
Fill your hole with curry.

@ginfreely you are a fucking slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You move to India.
Don’t act blur I move anywhere also Malaysian criminal syndicate and their dogs aka you Jeremy Quek prostitute and son of prostitute will smear me slut whore mistress and get all the lowlife to whistle and make knocks to harass me. And of course stating fact of these crimes is called I am mad by you dog of Malaysians covering up their ass. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you move to India, they will bully your cheebye.

Pull your labia lips,
Play with your hole.
Fuck till you bleed
Fill your hole with curry.

@ginfreely you are a fucking slut.
Slut is you Jeremy Quek and your Cantonese mother that is close relative of the 野蛮人Malaysian criminal bullies obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bully that suka suka judge people thief prostitute means can abuse until death. Well at least your close relatives targeted a man not like you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant target woman Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma? Look at woody u can know all, lol, n the peanut woman with the neh BFF,lol, the neh really salute him ,lol
Not scared of karma then you Cantonese dog son of prostitute swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin and nothing to do with the shit you talking Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @NanoSpeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged​

I like the heading
lol
The title can be better

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @NanoSpeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged and nothing mad about what I said​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title can be better

Heaven is obviously watching you Cantonese dog son of prostitute @NanoSpeed and sent me this video proving criminal bullies should be hanged and nothing mad about what I said​

May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976 @NanoSpeed @whistling @lostvirgin @Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.