• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government has imposed Code Red measures without calling the situation Code Red

jw5

Loyal
Looks like Dorscon Orange will remain. :cautious:

MOH report:

As of 28 August 2020, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed an additional 94 cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore. Based on our investigations so far, there are 4 cases in the community, all of whom are Singaporeans/ Permanent Residents.

2. There are 10 imported cases, who had all been placed on Stay-Home Notice or isolated upon arrival in Singapore.

3. Amongst the 80 cases residing in dormitories today, 58 are from Sungei Tengah Lodge, who had all been placed on quarantine earlier. The vast majority of them were tested during quarantine to determine their status, or picked up through Rostered Routine Testing. Following the detection of cases at Sungei Tengah Lodge, we had placed about 4,500 workers on quarantine, and tested about 3,000 of them so far. We expect the number of cases from the dormitory to continue to be high in the coming days as we complete testing of the remaining quarantined workers.

4. We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

jw5

Loyal
DORSCON Alert Levels:

Dorscon alert levels

Dorscon Orange includes compliance with control measures, which may include mandatory wearing of masks. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
COVID-19: More employees allowed to return to workplaces from next Monday – Lawrence Wong

Does this mean that they will be moving from orange to yellow? :unsure:

jw5

Loyal
Another 9 imported cases today and 1,061 in total. Looks like Dorscon colour is not going to change anytime soon. :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
I have an ample supply of food, toilet paper, face mask and hand sanitizers. Also, I've barred my maids from contacting any kelings for years. So the Tan family will remain safe during this covid-19 pandemic.

No worries, nowadays can buy masks at supermarkets also. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
I have an ample supply of food, toilet paper, face mask and hand sanitizers. Also, I've barred my maids from contacting any kelings for years. So the Tan family will remain safe during this covid-19 pandemic.

There is now all sorts of face mask brands, you can even buy Guardian brand face masks from Guardian Pharmacy.

1602424465157.png