• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Government has imposed Code Red measures without calling the situation Code Red

jw5

Loyal
Did MOH ever consider that her intracerebral haemorrhage was because she had covid 19? :unsure::cautious:

Latest update is 27+15 fatalities. :frown:

From MOH report:

Case 47229, a 72 year-old female Singapore Citizen, has passed away on 15 July 2020. She had been conveyed to the National University Hospital’s emergency department on 15 July for reasons not related to COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes mellitus. She was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 16 July after her demise. The cause of death is intracerebral haemorrhage. [1]

[1] Only cases where the attending doctor or pathologist attributes the primary or underlying cause of death as due to COVID-19 infection will be added to the COVID-19 death count. This is consistent with international practice for classifying deaths.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did MOH ever consider that her intracerebral haemorrhage was because she had covid 19? :unsure::cautious:

Got to bring down the number of COVID-19 deaths by any means necessary, even if it's blaming other diseases and conditions. :wink:

Best way to showcase the competence of the politicians here. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Total fatalities should be 42, and not the reported 27. :frown:

Got to bring down the number of COVID-19 deaths by any means necessary, even if it's blaming other diseases and conditions. :wink:

Best way to showcase the competence of the politicians here. :cool:

jw5

Loyal
Bad news for Judy Sim. :rolleyes:

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A daughter and a son of a Florida mother died only 11 days apart after each of them contracted coronavirus.

Monete Hicks’ 20-year-old son, Byron Francis was having problems breathing and was rushed to a hospital in late June.

“We called the paramedics and the paramedics came by. They rushed him down. They said it was just a matter of time because he was losing so much oxygen,” Hicks told WPLG.

Francis died shortly after at the Florida Medical Center.

Less than a week later, Hicks’ daughter, Mychaela was hospitalized after complaining of headaches and running a fever. Her kidneys failed and Mychaela died on July 8.

Both tested positive for COVID-19 and had underlying health conditions.

“We never thought in a million years that a virus would come and take out two of our loved ones within 11 days. It’s not a game. Please wear your mask,” cousin Darisha Scott told WPLG.

Over the weekend, Florida reported the largest single-day increase in COVID cases in any state since the beginning of the pandemic, adding more than 15,000 cases as its daily average death toll continued to rise.

According to the state Department of Health statistics, 15,299 people tested positive, for a total of 269,811 cases, and 45 deaths were recorded.

As "rich" as Judy Sim. :sneaky:

1585704235495.png

jw5

Loyal
Nowadays, due to the hard work of your bro Kee Chiu, even the supermarkets are selling face masks. So there is plenty of supply........... currently. :wink:

I have an ample supply of food, toilet paper, face mask and hand sanitizers. Also, I've barred my maids from contacting any kelings for years. So the Tan family will remain safe during this covid-19 pandemic.

jw5

Loyal
Latest update is 27+15 fatalities. :frown:

From MOH report:

Case 47229, a 72 year-old female Singapore Citizen, has passed away on 15 July 2020. She had been conveyed to the National University Hospital’s emergency department on 15 July for reasons not related to COVID-19, and had a history of diabetes mellitus. She was confirmed to have COVID-19 infection on 16 July after her demise. The cause of death is intracerebral haemorrhage. [1]

[1] Only cases where the attending doctor or pathologist attributes the primary or underlying cause of death as due to COVID-19 infection will be added to the COVID-19 death count. This is consistent with international practice for classifying deaths.

For cases like these, there is no reason why they should not be considered a covid-19 fatality. It is quite obvious she would not have died if not infected with covid-19. :cautious:

jw5

Loyal
I have an ample supply of food, toilet paper, face mask and hand sanitizers. Also, I've barred my maids from contacting any kelings for years. So the Tan family will remain safe during this covid-19 pandemic.

There is no need to hoard face masks anymore. Even the supermarkets are selling them. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

Even the small value shops are selling face masks and hand sanitizers. Better to buy the branded type. :coffee:

jw5

Loyal
With the number of imported cases increasing, PAP may want to consider calling a Dorscon Red on imported cases. :o-o::eek::cautious:

jw5

Loyal
Looks like returning to Dorscon Yellow is not possible. :cautious:

MOH report 21 Aug 2020:

a) Imported cases: 13 (1 Singaporean, 1 Work Pass holder, 4 Work Permit holders, 4 Dependant’s Pass holders, 1 Long-Term Visit Pass holder, 2 Short-Term Visit Pass holders)

Amongst the 13 imported cases, 1 (Case 56203) is a Singaporean who returned to Singapore from India on 7 August. Another 5 (Cases 56201, 56202, 56217, 56223 and 56270) are Work Pass/ Work Permit holders currently employed in Singapore, who arrived from the Philippines between 7 August and 9 August, and the UK on 10 August. An additional 4 cases (Cases 56220, 56271, 56275 and 56276) are Dependant’s Pass or Long-Term Visit Pass holders who arrived from India on 10 August and the UK between 8 August and 10 August. The remaining cases (Cases 56242 and 56243) are Short-Term Visit Pass holders who arrived from India on 7 August and the Philippines on 9 August. They were allowed entry into Singapore because 1 is a spouse and caregiver of a patient who has been receiving medical treatment in Singapore and another is employed on a project basis to work in Singapore.

All the cases had been placed on 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) upon arrival in Singapore, and were serving their SHN at dedicated facilities. They had been tested while serving their SHN.