• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show her your cute puppies and she will appreciate it and her heart goes soft.
do pse bring a lapdog to brown-nose the love button, if dowan - a sausage dog oso can :oops:
there are whores everywhere in sg, just more discrete than in geylang. even in high ses siglap. bunch of whores plying their trade in "spas" and massage parlors. so many "spas" i lose count.
exactly, there a "place" and "time" for everything :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least you now admit to being intellectually disabled, good on you :rolleyes:
No I didn’t. I am only stating fact that you malicious Malaysians only bring filth and shit compared to joy etc that intellectual disabled people bring. Fucking malicious liar! Fuck your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

The positive impact of children with an intellectual disability on the family
Tim Stainton & Hilde Besser

This paper reports the findings of a qualitative study on the positive impacts of children with an intellectual disability on their families. The study identified nine core themes: source of joy and happiness; increased sense of purpose and priorities; expanded personal and social networks and community involvement; increased spirituality; source of family unity and closeness; increased tolerance and understanding; personal growth and strength; positive impacts on others/community.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Lol :biggrin:
Filth and shit and malice to be precise!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do pse bring a lapdog to brown-nose the love button, if dowan - a sausage dog oso can :oops:

a dachshund will do the trick, best with german blackie with short fur for smooth entry.
ca02f0e6d0cc2bfa187de33b9565b61e.JPG

exactly, there a "place" and "time" for everything :rolleyes:
even a ministar says "you don't need much space to have sex."
You don't need much space to have sex: Josephine Teo on ‘no flat, no child’ belief
Josephine-Teo.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a dachshund will do the trick, best with german blackie with short fur for smooth entry.
ca02f0e6d0cc2bfa187de33b9565b61e.JPG

even a ministar says "you don't need much space to have sex."
You don't need much space to have sex: Josephine Teo on ‘no flat, no child’ belief
Josephine-Teo.jpg
Sinkie traitor dog spotted!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s how your stupid and filthy Malaysian mother died with one hand inside her cheebye while I have long life and life long mission to speak the ugly truths of malicious Malaysians that did crimes on me!

OH yeahh. you will have a long and ripe life as a prostitute, begging indians to fuck you when you are 90.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is cheap? Hdb people taking grant to buy hdb then rent out or people like me paying full condo price with no grant then rent out? And pay expensive property tax and maintenance fees while renting out while hdb people pay low annual value property tax while renting out and enjoy conservancy rebate.
KNN your chao serng bye don't think my uncle don't know you made mistakes and blame others and say get hdb grant is cheap when you KNN ter nao to buy condo first and endup cannot buy hdb and bought lang jiao jb unit and endup like this KNN

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like kapoh has successfully flame baited siaoginbye into this thread.
in the meantime laukau has been adding more oil to the fire, causing siaoginbye to shit nonstop

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
looks like kapoh has successfully flame baited siaoginbye into this thread.
in the meantime laukau has been adding more oil to the fire, causing siaoginbye to shit nonstop

Please lah, I was hopping to put an end to all these and put everything in its proper order but the one thing I am most concern with is to see in news one of the members here ended up go jump and accuse of cyberbully.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please lah, I was hopping to put an end to all these and put everything in its proper order but the one thing I am most concern with is to see in news one of the members here ended up go jump and accuse of cyberbully.
Wo prease ni rah, she cyberbullies everyone here hokay. Lol :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go jump??? You think she's a frog?
She's a whore, a complete prostitute fucktress. Her way to die would be fucked to death.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN your chao serng bye don't think my uncle don't know you made mistakes and blame others and say get hdb grant is cheap when you KNN ter nao to buy condo first and endup cannot buy hdb and bought lang jiao jb unit and endup like this KNN
Caught you must be the cheap and filthy Malaysian Indian uncle that rent out hdb and stay in JB while insulting me cheap. Pui your cheap and filthy Malaysian phua cb mother wife daughters!

Btw I made what mistake to buy condo that already went up in price and paid me hundreds of thousands of rent in decades? Of course buying hdb will give better returns but too bad that’s not an option as pap is not as wise and progressive as Malaysia government to allow singles above 21 years old to buy.