• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, I was hopping to put an end to all these and put everything in its proper order but the one thing I am most concern with is to see in news one of the members here ended up go jump and accuse of cyberbully.
Malicious Malaysian Chinese and sinkie traitor dogs 走狗汉奸ganged up with Malaysian Indians and filthy Indians worldwide to steal slander and harrass me is the truth not accusation. It’s a wonder I am alive indeed. Thanks to learning Spanish French German that helped me through the darkness. Angmoh the best indeed. Shame on Malaysian Indians and Chinese crying foul of being victim of racial policy when they are actually the most cruel and brutal criminals and bullies. And of course shame on selfish sinkies and sinkie traitor dogs joining in to not only no help but piled insults on me. All can go to hell!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wo prease ni rah, she cyberbullies everyone here hokay. Lol :biggrin:
What show is Ah Meng performing today? 颠倒是非黑白savage sprouting malicious lies show! Unsuccessful rubbish people indeed. What a piece of filthy garbage. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go jump??? You think she's a frog?
She's a whore, a complete prostitute fucktress. Her way to die would be fucked to death.
When is your turn to have a gruesome death? Malicious Malaysian sprouting malicious lies of me with Malaysian pride for years no end. Pui your Malaysian whore prostitute fuctress mother wife daughters phua cb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is your turn to have a gruesome death? Malicious Malaysian sprouting malicious lies of me with Malaysian pride for years no end. Pui your Malaysian whore prostitute fuctress mother wife daughters phua cb!

You will choke on cock and sperm and die with your legs open!! Shitskins will rape your corpse and fuck your cheebye while you are dead! You filthy Sinkie bitch, Fuck your mother's chao cheebye! FUCK YOU GINFREELY. You fucking cunt!

Get your fucking useless father to paint a painting of your cheebye while you are getting raped. you smelly fuck cunt!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will choke on cock and sperm and die with your legs open!! Shitskins will rape your corpse and fuck your cheebye while you are dead! You filthy Sinkie bitch, Fuck your mother's chao cheebye! FUCK YOU GINFREELY. You fucking cunt!

Get your fucking useless father to paint a painting of your cheebye while you are getting raped. you smelly fuck cunt!
Gruesome dreath awaiting you and your ccb unsuccessful rubbish Malaysian Chinese fucking cunt family with garbage mother wife daughters and no father just like my Malaysian Chinese neighbors from hell only got mother no father. Family of evil bastards!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caught you must be the cheap and filthy Malaysian Indian uncle that rent out hdb and stay in JB while insulting me cheap. Pui your cheap and filthy Malaysian phua cb mother wife daughters!

Btw I made what mistake to buy condo that already went up in price and paid me hundreds of thousands of rent in decades? Of course buying hdb will give better returns but too bad that’s not an option as pap is not as wise and progressive as Malaysia government to allow singles above 21 years old to buy.
https://media.tenor.com/images/a1e46ca285af8aace19aa2b625e61e29/tenor.gif

KNN no wonder your ex husband never screw your chao serng hai my uncle say he discovered it and run road first KNN LOL

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a dachshund will do the trick, best with german blackie with short fur for smooth entry.
ca02f0e6d0cc2bfa187de33b9565b61e.JPG
that's a pretty mean looking sausage dog with shorty back and side crew-cut - not to mention that extra pouch below for the 2nd boner when it's needed to bring up someone's rear :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gruesome dreath awaiting you and your ccb unsuccessful rubbish Malaysian Chinese fucking cunt family with garbage mother wife daughters and no father just like my Malaysian Chinese neighbors from hell only got mother no father. Family of evil bastards!

A firecrack will explode in your smelly cheebye as you fuck yourself with it, you filthy slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's a pretty mean looking sausage dog with shorty back and side crew-cut - not to mention that extra pouch below for the 2nd boner when it's needed to bring up someone's rear :cool:
Malaysian dogs are mean and sinkie traitor dogs love to suck their sausage!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Malaysian dogs like you and your smelly mother wife daughters love to dig their cheebye with firecrackers!

Your slut mother love to fuck dogs, that's why a bitch like you was born. Your smelly cunt is only fit for dogs and shitskins. You filthy slut still want to act virgin, your husband must have found you to be unfuckable, that's why left you. CCB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your slut mother love to fuck dogs, that's why a bitch like you was born. Your smelly cunt is only fit for dogs and shitskins. You filthy slut still want to act virgin, your husband must have found you to be unfuckable, that's why left you. CCB!
Malicious Malaysians CCB are always acting kind and think others are acting and cheap pretenders like themselves. Pui your filthy slut Malaysian family go to hell gruesome death crushed alive by container truck into powder!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malicious Malaysians CCB are always acting kind and think others are acting and cheap pretenders like themselves. Pui your filthy slut Malaysian family go to hell gruesome death crushed alive by container truck into powder!

Go fuck yourself in your cheebye with a knife, you stupid Singapore bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yourself in your cheebye with a knife, you stupid Singapore bitch!
That’s what evil and malicious Malaysians wish to see me dead but I won’t you grant you Malaysian cheebye your wish and will be around to see you crushed to death. Pui your fucking Malaysian evil dog and bitch family!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what evil and malicious Malaysians wish to see me dead but I won’t you grant you Malaysian cheebye your wish and will be around to see you crushed to death. Pui your fucking Malaysian evil dog and bitch family!

Fuck your whole family and ancestors!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
27419003986.jpeg

TI Syndrome relapsed..Lol :biggrin:
Pui you malicious liar! I have all the solid circumstantial evidence to prove I am targeted by evil Malaysian Indians and Chinese that painted me a slut whore mistress to cover their filthy worldwide crimes against me. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pui you malicious liar! I have all the solid circumstantial evidence to prove I am targeted by evil Malaysian Indians and Chinese that painted me a slut whore mistress to cover their filthy worldwide crimes against me. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!
When pple you worked with didn't like you, your neighbours don't like you, even in a virtual world like an internet forum we have pple who detest you.....I don't know but I am inclined to believe the problem is YOU.