• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN KNN luckily this is a forum if is a kopi session ginfreely kee toa siao liao take chopper anyhow chop people now LOL KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Act smart Malaysian bastards will pay for their mistake of doing crimes on me by my life long mission to speak the malicious ugly truths of them! That’s the difference between act smart when actually very stupid!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That crazy bitch looks like this in front of her computer if you can see her via her webcam.

tumblr_n4yrznAMMW1s34074o1_500.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One time save effort pui pui pui all! Pieces of malicious black shit repeating malicious lies of me to win! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. the siaoji Ginfreely bitch will burst her blood vessel and get a stroke in front of her computer with one hand inside her cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. the siaoji Ginfreely bitch will burst her blood vessel and get a stroke in front of her computer with one hand inside her cheebye.
That’s how your stupid and filthy Malaysian mother died with one hand inside her cheebye while I have long life and life long mission to speak the ugly truths of malicious Malaysians that did crimes on me!