• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck the ruling party for overcrowding this tiny island!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to own a car, QUIT complaining!

Its your lifestyle choice, dont blame the PAP if you cant find a lot. Moron!

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think so lowly of pappies? They are the smartest.. they surely can come up with SOMETHING!(??)

Don't be another fear-monger in this forum

How do you know that business is booming for ALL shopping malls? Does everyone buy when they go shopping? It's just your assumption.

SG came to be when we had lesser than 5million.. why must more numbers matter NOW?

Is it because the current number of SG citizens and voters are NOT happy with the current situation and are showing their frustration at each election, so much so that the ppl who do the surveys and findings realize that more :new blood; can help 'turn the tide'?

With population not "exploding" in such a short span of time, SG might be able to do more.. like cater to all SG citizens via more infrastructure creation, improvement of healthcare for all, re-look at how to get SG ppl into vital services and thus lessen the reliance on foreigners. We can SLOWLY do all this if the number of ppl "flooding" in.. and continuing to do so.. is halted.

Think about it.. with less foreigners, aka cheap labour, the companies will have to relook at their hiring practices and get SG ppl back into their payroll. But if more cheap labour is around.. why bother with SG ppl?

I don' care what ppl say, the govt HAS to look at SG ppl first.. and not cater to all businesses. In other countries, businesses also has to follow the country's laws and policies.. not demand more cheap labour.

bro, the pappies are stoopid la.. on top oe being short-sighted..

Y i say that? simple la.. they let companies tell them wat to do.. to allow them to hire cheap foreign trash.. but pappies forget who VOTES in the general election.

Not the FOREIGN TRASH, but the SINGAPORE ppl.. the citizens lor.

Let the companies bring in more TRASH.. gud!! and this is my view on y hor.. the white paper say SG nid 6.9million.. and tell us all that NEW CITIZENS are needed.. almost over 50k each year.. walau eh!!

But.. here.. I think they are stoopid again. Y I say this?

they think New Citizens stoopid one.. New ones also noe how to think.. they come here, see so many foreign workers.. u think they like? they olso haf to compete.. and if they face same thing as the ordinary SG lang.. well.. I dun think hor they will cast anything for pappies.. maybe banana skin and eggs la. ahahaha

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 6.15 this evening, queued 30 minutes to find a parking lot at Plaza S'pura, but failed to find one so drove off to Thomson Plaza. Car park was also full and left for home after waiting for 20 mins.

Tiu nia seng! How are we gonna live when the population hits 7m?

Make sure 2016 "we the people" will turn table against the ruling party and become the minority party!

Vote them out otherwise they will be more arrogant!

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Iamhere and Bro T68,

I agree with boh your posts.

Leeches are still now.. feeding on the taxpayers' money.. and if nothing is done at the next vital moment then these leeches will continue to suck more.

Bro T68.. haha.. I had hoped that nobody posts what you mentioned.. because this might wake those pappies up. And I do agree that bringing in new citizens is definitely one way of "balancing" the lost votes.. and you are correct in saying that not all the new citizens are stupid.

They too should realize that if more foreigners are here, they will face competition too. For, they are Singaporeans, once they become citizens.. and not Foreigners anymore. So, guess what the employers will say to them? haha.. my guess is.. "u Singaporean.. too ex.. i hire foreigner better.."

Nice to see you around again bro T68.