• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If the media were to tell the truth, the wuhan virus will look overblown. If a young person has a compromised immune system the person is at risk too. Same as the flu

There are even more deaths in Italy now. Non covid19.

Because the health care system is overwhelmed.

People dont get it because they stay at home and think it is quiet and peaceful.

But on any given night (not even during this period) you go to the A&E and see. Crazy man. Busy like hell.

So when the hospitals are overwhelmed most people will not feel it. But the health care workers there will be living in hell!

Also if you happen to be having a heart attack or broke your femur and go to the hospital likelihood you will die is much much higher when it is overwhelmed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People dont get it because they stay at home and think it is quiet and peaceful.

But on any given night (not even during this period) you go to the A&E and see. Crazy man. Busy like hell.

So when the hospitals are overwhelmed most people will not feel it. But the health care workers there will be living in hell!

Also if you happen to be having a heart attack or broke your femur and go to the hospital likelihood you will die is much much higher when it is overwhelmed.
very much like a firefight in the trenches when very blonde honey sextext to a mercenary's cellphone which he carries to the frontlines (as his business and employer demand it) and roams on the enemy's cellular network. "hon, in the mid of ff. hell here, but u wont feel it as u lie naked in bed n finger your clit. no sext now ok? xxx hot. may die." blonde replies. "wtf?! u f**king another foreign whore again?"

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since it's no a wuhan virus issue,why the lockdown etc n destroy ppls livelihood?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Since it's no a wuhan virus issue,why the lockdown etc n destroy ppls livelihood?
Destroying a livelihood doesnt mean you cannot rebuild. You can.

However when people and their loved ones die they are gone forever.

Clearly there are differences in opinion.

What I propose people who are against lockdown do is say things like

"I would rather risk my wife, children, father, mother, grandfather and grandmother and MYSELF. My customers and clients dying than shut down the economy and business and destroying livelihoods"

Instead of talking as if the people who will die have nothing to do with you at all.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Results from Italy. Still going up.

6557 (5986 yesterday) new cases.
793 (627 yesterday) new deaths.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

"I would rather risk my wife, children, father, mother, grandfather and grandmother and MYSELF. My customers and clients dying than shut down the economy and business and destroying livelihoods"

Instead of talking as if the people who will die have nothing to do with you at all.

I am against a government imposed lockdown. I am not against anyone locking themselves down.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those ppl that die of wuhan virus will also die of the flu. N if these ppl are soo lovingly their family members. They should put these relatives into quarantine while the rest of us gain herd immunity. When it's over these sick n elderly can be removed from quarantine. Since many are in old folks homes...they going into quarantine is no biggie. N why should others suffer bcos of these vulnerable 5% who would be dead due to the flu?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What is the age demographic of the dead? If their immune system is compromised...a common cold will kill them too

Hey. Seriously?

You think every day got 700 people dying in your country is because of common cold?

Anyway I can see why attitudes are different depending on where you live right now.

We talk about herd immunity but before that also comes hard mentality.

Obviously the mentality in Singapore is vastly different right now than in Canada.

Italy has said already that they made a big mistake not shutting down earlier. It takes about 2 weeks to see the start of the peak. Italy hasn't peaked.

I hope Singapore does not fail.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am against a government imposed lockdown. I am not against anyone locking themselves down.

Do I sense a change in tone Sam?

What happens if most people decide to lock down? Government should say no no no dont do that! Come out and party and spend and work!

Frankly I think what you are really saying is there is no need for government to lockdown when the situation is mild and minor.

Only shutdown if needed when it is very very very bad!

Well that's exactly what Italy did.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey. Seriously?

You think every day got 700 people dying in your country is because of common cold?

Anyway I can see why attitudes are different depending on where you live right now.

Obviously the mentality in Singapore is vastly different right now than in Canada.

Italy has said already that they made a big mistake not shutting down earlier. It takes about 2 weeks to see the start of the peak. Italy hasn't peaked.

So the flu is less fatal?

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey. Seriously?

200000 thousand ppl die from the flu each year. Tat is definitely more than the 700 per day of wuhan virus. Singkieland has 5million ppl...700 die per day is no biggie. Death is part of life. Deal with it

https://www.health.com/condition/cold-flu-sinus/how-many-people-die-of-the-flu-every-year

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Flu death rate is 0.1%. Covid19 with a normal health care system is 0.5% 5 times more.

With an overwhelmed system it is 3-5% 30 to 50 times more.

The key is the healthcare system.

I understand that most of you will not be able to comprehend the disaster and chaos an overwhelmed health care system will be for the healthcare workers and people needing medical help during the period of being overwhelmed. I can see it. It will be horrible horrible horrible! Many health care workers will get sick also and many will die.

My perspective is different from the man on the street.

As I said you stay at home at night and will never believe it is crazy busy at the A&E. But it is! It is already like going to a battle zone when you go to work at the A&E.

Overwhelmed? That is really jia lat.