• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? thought reported 15 in ICU while about 100 others need oxygen supplementation? only less than 1K hospitalised :coffee::coffee::coffee:

you have alternate inside info?
My doctor friend told me that the generally 10% of ICU patients will die and so from this figure, 1000 people in icu now. If 15 people in icu and 6 died, that percentage doesn’t make sense.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My doctor friend told me that the generally 10% of ICU patients will die and so from this figure, 1000 people in icu now. If 15 people in icu and 6 died, that percentage doesn’t make sense.

The numbers make sense simply because people die daily for all sorts of reasons so it goes without saying that some will die of covid.

However covid kills a very small percentage overall so there is nothing to worry about. There are far more likely ways to die. For example if you are over 70 chances of dying of cancer is in excess of 30%!!! On the other hand the probability of dying of covid, IF you catch it, is less than 5%.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I point it to a bunch of overworked missy...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's got vaccine related myocarditis.

He went to A & E at a public hospital but his myocarditis was not detected and gorment Drs tell him go ahead take your 2nd shot.

He and parents all agreed too for fully vaxxed status, such a nice loving family. I mean they love dining and shopping.

HUAT AH PAP ~~!

Last edited:

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
lj lah. no mc employers will not care one lah. even thou mild case can rest at home also tired and unwell somehow how to work?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
official kee lan lah, only idiots follow the 'official' rules
you die your own business, since when pap take real care of sinkees?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's got vaccine related myocarditis.

He went to A & E at a public hospital but his myocarditis was not detected and gorment Drs tell him go ahead take your 2nd shot.

He and parents all agreed too for fully vaxxed status, such a nice loving family. I mean they love dining and shopping.

HUAT AH PAP ~~!

Unless he get into the med bed, how long do you think he will live?

nvm lah, he can go to malls and restaurants. Inside the malls and restaurants, his heart will filled and feel better.

Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
now the parents after vac will mild symptoms, wat they didn't say is those infected ,n so call recover,will they die later in in life due this,they will keep quiet if asked, other countries never open leg policy already badly infected,sg open leg policy will be disaterous. 61% will be very song n high

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee those vaccines are obviously not very safe.

Errr... if No vaccines then i worry ... :biggrin:

IMG_20220205_092450.jpg