• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How to proof the positive is from that employee ? Leequest the employee for a full video clip of the poking process to the positive test leesult.

For my staff, being on MC means the serf is unable to walk unaided or is bed ridden. If the sick employee is well enough to walk to the mall or coffeeshop to buy food, he or she is well enough and shouldn't be on MC.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lip service from MOM lah. If the employer fires the worker for AWOL, can the worker seek recourse from MOM? No, right? Again another fine example of "you die, your business"

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
For my staff, being on MC means the serf is unable to walk unaided or is bed ridden. If the sick employee is well enough to walk to the mall or coffeeshop to buy food, he or she is well enough and shouldn't be on MC.
Imuho to be fair you need to see after the sick employee walk to the mall did they shop around or go other places. If they go back immediatelee after buying the food without any stop-by then you should take it as leegitimate mc.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore reports 13,208 new Covid-19 cases, 6 deaths​

Singapore reports 13,208 new Covid-19 cases, 6 deaths
Joseph Nair via Reuters Connect
As of Friday, Singapore has recorded 379,681 Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

SINGAPORE — Singapore reported 13,208 new Covid-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Feb 4), comprising 13,046 local and 162 imported infections.

There were six fatalities, according to the latest infection statistics on the Ministry of Health (MOH) website. This takes the death toll from coronavirus complications to 866.

The weekly infection growth rate is 1.39, up from Thursday's 1.23.

Under MOH's new approach of presenting infection numbers, the daily case count includes the number of Protocol 2 cases — those who are well or assessed to have a mild condition.

Among the cases reported on Friday, 10,336 are Protocol 2 infections, comprising 24 imported cases and 10,312 local ones.

Another 2,872 cases were confirmed via polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests — 138 of them imported and 2,734 local infections.

Read also​

As of Friday, Singapore has recorded 379,681 Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

HOSPITALISATIONS AND VACCINATIONS

There are 998 patients in hospital, with 96 requiring oxygen supplementation. Fifteen patients are in the intensive care unit.

As of Thursday, 92 per cent of Singapore's eligible population have completed their full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme.

About 59 per cent of the total population have received their vaccine booster shots. CNA

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore reported 13,208 new Covid-19 cases as of noon on Friday (Feb 4), comprising 13,046 local and 162 imported infections.
As of Thursday, 92 per cent of Singapore's eligible population have completed their full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme.

About 59 per cent of the total population have received their vaccine booster shots. CNA
Can anyone with at least decent IQ level explain this connection and equation.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

MPs Eric Chua, Tan Kiat How tested COVID positive​

Staff Writer, Singapore
·Editorial Team
Fri, 4 February 2022, 4:23 pm

(PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)

Members of Parliament Tan Kiat How (L) and Eric Chua (PHOTO: Tan Kiat How, Eric Chua Facebook pages)
SINGAPORE — Members of Parliament Eric Chua and Tan Kiat How, of Tanjong Pagar and East Coast GRCs respectively, have contracted the coronavirus.
In separate Facebook posts on Thursday (3 February), the MPs revealed that they had discovered their COVID-19 diagnosis via regular antigen rapid tests (ART). Tan has since tested negative following a period of self-isolation, while Chua is still isolating.
"What a start to the Year of the Tiger. Instead of family gatherings and visits, it was in my study over the CNY period," said Tan, who added that he had "hardly any symptoms". Under the Ministry of Health's Health Protocol 2, those who test positive must isolate at home for at least 72 hours.
"I tested negative today, but we’re still not out of the woods. My wife is still testing positive, and we’re checking in constantly on (our son) Isaac and hoping he stays well," said Tan.
Separately, Chua said he had been experiencing "disrupted sleep" due to body aches and a low grade fever since Wednesday. He discovered his condition as he performs daily ART.
"I’m still experiencing some light symptoms and I do apologise for the several cancelled events over the next few days."

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Number of daily reported cases bukan number of actual daily infection cases... just saying...

Altogether now!!! TIO AH!!!