• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

I watch the whole clip. He keep saying Dr this and Dr that.

Doctors are trained to understand inactivated virus/ bacteria in the vaccine. That is what they learn in their medical school 10 to 20 years ago. Currently, the vaccine is a NEW technology ( mRNA) which your beloved doctor never learn before in their beloved medical school.

The doctor is using their old knowledge and give advice to take a new tech vaccine???

The 2nd dr he goes to for 2nd opinion only diagnose what the hell is happening to him, the doctor didn't heal him, why is he so relief?

then, the cost of paying drugs for his new preventable vaccine related injuries is constant. How much money will he have? he already say his church friends is helping him financially. One such Darwin mistake and it cost your health and money.

Oh, i hope the malls and restaurants are worth it.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I watch the whole clip. He keep saying Dr this and Dr that.

Doctors are trained to understand inactivated virus/ bacteria in the vaccine. That is what they learn in their medical school 10 to 20 years ago. Currently, the vaccine is a NEW technology ( mRNA) which your beloved doctor never learn before in their beloved medical school.

The doctor is using their old knowledge and give advice to take a new tech vaccine???

The 2nd dr he goes to for 2nd opinion only diagnose what the hell is happening to him, the doctor didn't heal him, why is he so relief?

then, the cost of paying drugs for his new preventable vaccine related injuries is constant. How much money will he have? he already say his church friends is helping him financially. One such Darwin mistake and it cost your health and money.

Oh, i hope the malls and restaurants are worth it.

the mRNA supporters will say the mRNA technology is in development for several decades. the issue is it is never used as a vaccine before the Covid pandemic. the vaccine manufacturers were opportunistic, the world governments were desperate, the first two mRNA vaccines were made / approved and administered to billions of people worldwide.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why risk a vaccine for an infection where 99.7% have no symptoms or very mild symptoms??

Has the world gone nuts???
It is not true at all that 99.7% have no symptoms or verlee mild symptoms. Most of my uncle's colleague had verlee bad sore throat and fever. They can pass on to the vulnerable like my uncle. This is not acceptable . My uncle need the vaccine to protect himself and his parent.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not true at all that 99.7% have no symptoms or verlee mild symptoms. Most of my uncle's colleague had verlee bad sore throat and fever. They can pass on to the vulnerable like my uncle. This is not acceptable . My uncle need the vaccine to protect himself and his parent.

KNN

No worries,

Your Unker shall and will Live Loong Loong.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooi!

i mean no offence to anyone here. but if you feel it . . . that just ignore me please!!!

honestly, I am anti-vaccine but do i have a choice?
this is especially for my little boy whose receiving his 2nd vaccination next week (5-12yrs).

from teenage to adulthood, i can assume that vaccination has no major latent effect since our physical structure is more or less there (near grave from the nonsensical food intakes nowadays). but what about kids whose physical bodies are still under development & growths?!

No doctors or scientist in this world can claim on their assurance thru' trials simply becoz cov19 is 3-4yrs old only.......
side/latent effects of growing, developing children are yet to be seen or tested/experimented until the next 10-15yrs!
but do i or you have any choice? huh?!!!

next, whether its daily 16k, 26k or even 160k cov19 or omicron cases in sinkieland - this is the price to pay for not locking down the city! period!
as long as above 95% vaccination rates continues ie. booster shots version 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. hopefully, life-threatening impacts will be suppressed with lives go on.
factually, majority of the 16k cases reported today have patients recovered like normal flu while quarantined at home, monitored by HSW, tracked by TT.

what are more concerns to us are:
- medical care $$$ and its infrastructure supports are adequate / affordable to us
- medical staffs and their competences are well optimized/utilized to the public

as long as above 2 are "okay", I reckon gahmen dun give a damn on daily cases surpasses records day by day.

but what bugging us are nonetheless the followings:
- gahmen persistently kept their "ROI", inflations in accordance to their books, regardless of wellbeing on the common folks even with this pandemic or endemic
- everything except ones' salary has gone up! taxes, bills, food, utilities, fuels, fees - you name it !
- and many more that goes with our daily lives - more suicidal, more resort to grab car, delivery, less affordable to the growing needs etc.

yet gahmen continues to enforce nonsensical restrictions against ppl at the wrong place, on the wrong time, for the absurd reasons, doubtful purpose & objectives!

honestly again (with doubtfulness) that all the numbers in hospital care, medical support ratios or admin supports real or doctored???
its supposed to be accountable by our world most expensive gahmen's responsibilities to provide us

shouldn't we be blaming their incompetence than putting the raps on our shoulders for failures to safety distancing, 2 ppl diners, cutting outdoors activities etc. !!!
should we let go our masks, continue with life pre-cov19 within the island as long as we are vaccinated????

but all I know is our kids childhood days are gone with hide-&-seek, police-&-thief, roughing on grasses, outdoor/indoor activities etc. but with their masks on!

else, what's the point of sacrificing our lives, wasting or reserves, restricting our freedom, handcuffing hands & legs just to obey these ridiculous laws so that the gahmen can claims their credits and blame the innocence ???

I cannot believe this multi-million parliament continues to function with the same organizational structure as pre-cov19 with the unnecessary payouts on the lesser key agencies. whilst the medical staffs suffers with extreme pressures!

shouldn't our gahmen scale down domestic agencies $$$ whilst focus on ppl instead of rising fees just to feed these agencies???
wtf is our oppy doing? nothing but a bunch of useless hammers only!

look! all of us are being misled and diverted into looking at daily cov19 or omicron cases whilst ignoring the daily uncles/aunties who kept loosing their jobs & livelihood. this is the trick! by not publicizing the numbers but revealing them make ppl curious & focus only on the numbers instead !!!

stop the gahmen from claiming they can help!
their helps only exist when they create miseries to the common ppl by severing them into social layers and society ladders etc. in order to suffice their presents!

your tots?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

So the stats provided are fake news????

IMG_20220205_092450.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So long not in hospital moh will say mild or no symtoms :rolleyes:

Which is a correct definition of mild. Everything is relative and if your symptoms do not require hospitalisation they are considered to be mild.

It's the same with injuries. If I fall off my bike and end up with a hematoma and extensive bruising but don't break any bones and don't require any stitches the injuries are considered to be "minor" even if it is agony to walk around for the first few days after the incident.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oppies are in small number,they can't do anything ,image a few person against a whole bunch,Don expect a winning war when a few a section against a whole company of soldiers.sinkies ask for it ,now jobs are scarce n prices all increase,tks to the greed cultivated by 61% for the white clowns,lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is a correct definition of mild. Everything is relative and if your symptoms do not require hospitalisation they are considered to be mild.

It's the same with injuries. If I fall off my bike and end up with a hematoma and extensive bruising but don't break any bones and don't require any stitches the injuries are considered to be "minor" even if it is agony to walk around for the first few days after the incident.
Same like Last time my uncle had a ankle fractured pain like hell but he is able to sit down so his boss said it is mild you can sit down and work from your pc. My uncle showed him :FU: