• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ooi!

i mean no offence to anyone here. but if you feel it . . . that just ignore me please!!!

honestly, I am anti-vaccine but do i have a choice?
this is especially for my little boy whose receiving his 2nd vaccination next week (5-12yrs).

from teenage to adulthood, i can assume that vaccination has no major latent effect since our physical structure is more or less there (near grave from the nonsensical food intakes nowadays). but what about kids whose physical bodies are still under development & growths?!

No doctors or scientist in this world can claim on their assurance thru' trials simply becoz cov19 is 3-4yrs old only.......
side/latent effects of growing, developing children are yet to be seen or tested/experimented until the next 10-15yrs!
but do i or you have any choice? huh?!!!

next, whether its daily 16k, 26k or even 160k cov19 or omicron cases in sinkieland - this is the price to pay for not locking down the city! period!
as long as above 95% vaccination rates continues ie. booster shots version 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. hopefully, life-threatening impacts will be suppressed with lives go on.
factually, majority of the 16k cases reported today have patients recovered like normal flu while quarantined at home, monitored by HSW, tracked by TT.

what are more concerns to us are:
- medical care $$$ and its infrastructure supports are adequate / affordable to us
- medical staffs and their competences are well optimized/utilized to the public

as long as above 2 are "okay", I reckon gahmen dun give a damn on daily cases surpasses records day by day.

but what bugging us are nonetheless the followings:
- gahmen persistently kept their "ROI", inflations in accordance to their books, regardless of wellbeing on the common folks even with this pandemic or endemic
- everything except ones' salary has gone up! taxes, bills, food, utilities, fuels, fees - you name it !
- and many more that goes with our daily lives - more suicidal, more resort to grab car, delivery, less affordable to the growing needs etc.

yet gahmen continues to enforce nonsensical restrictions against ppl at the wrong place, on the wrong time, for the absurd reasons, doubtful purpose & objectives!

honestly again (with doubtfulness) that all the numbers in hospital care, medical support ratios or admin supports real or doctored???
its supposed to be accountable by our world most expensive gahmen's responsibilities to provide us

shouldn't we be blaming their incompetence than putting the raps on our shoulders for failures to safety distancing, 2 ppl diners, cutting outdoors activities etc. !!!
should we let go our masks, continue with life pre-cov19 within the island as long as we are vaccinated????

but all I know is our kids childhood days are gone with hide-&-seek, police-&-thief, roughing on grasses, outdoor/indoor activities etc. but with their masks on!

else, what's the point of sacrificing our lives, wasting or reserves, restricting our freedom, handcuffing hands & legs just to obey these ridiculous laws so that the gahmen can claims their credits and blame the innocence ???

I cannot believe this multi-million parliament continues to function with the same organizational structure as pre-cov19 with the unnecessary payouts on the lesser key agencies. whilst the medical staffs suffers with extreme pressures!

shouldn't our gahmen scale down domestic agencies $$$ whilst focus on ppl instead of rising fees just to feed these agencies???
wtf is our oppy doing? nothing but a bunch of useless hammers only!

look! all of us are being misled and diverted into looking at daily cov19 or omicron cases whilst ignoring the daily uncles/aunties who kept loosing their jobs & livelihood. this is the trick! by not publicizing the numbers but revealing them make ppl curious & focus only on the numbers instead !!!

stop the gahmen from claiming they can help!
their helps only exist when they create miseries to the common ppl by severing them into social layers and society ladders etc. in order to suffice their presents!

your tots?

I feel sorry for the kids as the mRNA vaccine may well have far reaching health consequences beyond our wildest imagination. I would advise all parents not to subject their children to this experimental vaccine given that the risks of Covid for the young are infinitesimal.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about what the media are reporting.
Take a look around you. Do you see people dropping dead from covid on the streets? I m sure none of us have been through a pandemic before but does it looks like one to you??? Other than the mandate of wearing masks, any sign of this being a pandemic for the past 2 years?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By year end, the total infection cases may just hit 1 million. That does not mean those infected will not be reinfected despite vaccinations. So what's next for the symbolic Mother Tit Fucker aka MTF?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about what the media are reporting.
Take a look around you. Do you see people dropping dead from covid on the streets? I m sure none of us have been through a pandemic before but does it looks like one to you??? Other than the mandate of wearing masks, any sign of this being a pandemic for the past 2 years?
Imuho is like people read about ghost stories and some will encounter it and some will fear while some not but no 2 person had seen a ghost before together at the same time right ?. My uncle is not scared of ghost but verlee scared of covid19 :o-o:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why risk a vaccine for an infection where 99.7% have no symptoms or very mild symptoms??

Has the world gone nuts???
yes , common ordinary folks of everywhere are facing a bleak uncertain future . all due to evil people are running the world, controlling the governments of more than 170 countries.. The sad thing is there are many supporters , you can find a few of them here. they are easily identified ,
called 羡洋犬 which like to use the term china virus.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooi!

i mean no offence to anyone here. but if you feel it . . . that just ignore me please!!!

this is especially for my little boy whose receiving his 2nd vaccination next week (5-12yrs).

from teenage to adulthood, i can assume that vaccination has no major latent effect since our physical structure is more or less there (near grave from the nonsensical food intakes nowadays). but what about kids whose physical bodies are still under development & growths?!

No doctors or scientist in this world can claim on their assurance thru' trials simply becoz cov19 is 3-4yrs old only.......
side/latent effects of growing, developing children are yet to be seen or tested/experimented until the next 10-15yrs!

next, whether its daily 16k, 26k or even 160k cov19 or omicron cases in sinkieland - this is the price to pay for not locking down the city! period!
as long as above 95% vaccination rates continues ie. booster shots version 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. hopefully, life-threatening impacts will be suppressed with lives go on.
factually, majority of the 16k cases reported today have patients recovered like normal flu while quarantined at home, monitored by HSW, tracked by TT.

- medical care $$$ and its infrastructure supports are adequate / affordable to us
- medical staffs and their competences are well optimized/utilized to the public

as long as above 2 are "okay", I reckon gahmen dun give a damn on daily cases surpasses records day by day.

- gahmen persistently kept their "ROI", inflations in accordance to their books, regardless of wellbeing on the common folks even with this pandemic or endemic
- everything except ones' salary has gone up! taxes, bills, food, utilities, fuels, fees - you name it !
- and many more that goes with our daily lives - more suicidal, more resort to grab car, delivery, less affordable to the growing needs etc.

yet gahmen continues to enforce nonsensical restrictions against ppl at the wrong place, on the wrong time, for the absurd reasons, doubtful purpose & objectives!

honestly again (with doubtfulness) that all the numbers in hospital care, medical support ratios or admin supports real or doctored???
its supposed to be accountable by our world most expensive gahmen's responsibilities to provide us

shouldn't we be blaming their incompetence than putting the raps on our shoulders for failures to safety distancing, 2 ppl diners, cutting outdoors activities etc. !!!
should we let go our masks, continue with life pre-cov19 within the island as long as we are vaccinated????

but all I know is our kids childhood days are gone with hide-&-seek, police-&-thief, roughing on grasses, outdoor/indoor activities etc. but with their masks on!

else, what's the point of sacrificing our lives, wasting or reserves, restricting our freedom, handcuffing hands & legs just to obey these ridiculous laws so that the gahmen can claims their credits and blame the innocence ???

I cannot believe this multi-million parliament continues to function with the same organizational structure as pre-cov19 with the unnecessary payouts on the lesser key agencies. whilst the medical staffs suffers with extreme pressures!

shouldn't our gahmen scale down domestic agencies $$$ whilst focus on ppl instead of rising fees just to feed these agencies???

look! all of us are being misled and diverted into looking at daily cov19 or omicron cases whilst ignoring the daily uncles/aunties who kept loosing their jobs & livelihood. this is the trick! by not publicizing the numbers but revealing them make ppl curious & focus only on the numbers instead !!!

their helps only exist when they create miseries to the common ppl by severing them into social layers and society ladders etc. in order to suffice their presents!

your tots?
Agree on most of your points except that Oppies are not doing their job. Cov19 is an international conspiracy and Oppies would be putting nails on their own coffins to take an anti-vax stand. Oppies simply need to address the part about raising taxes and costs but to challenge Pappies on the measures to address Covid will lead to a diversion of real issues.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't u tell? Govt aka PAP use your body and health as kpi for their personal gains and success, status and profit. And you comply to it which means u agree to their doings.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very clear that it is the people who should be taking step to bring a change to the govt and not wait for the govt to do something while you are complaining comfortably on your couch.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ooi!

your tots?
I have 2 primary schooling kids as well and I’m postponing their vaccination as far as I can. The school applies “soft pressure” by telling the kids how good vaccination is and occasionally asking the class who is vaxxed and who is not. I noted they are careful not to appear as “discriminating”

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho is like people read about ghost stories and some will encounter it and some will fear while some not but no 2 person had seen a ghost before together at the same time right ?. My uncle is not scared of ghost but verlee scared of covid19 :o-o:
Ghosts don't appear on the media telling you how scary they are every day. Tell your uncle covid is totally not scary at all. Speaking from a person working at ground zero since the beginning of covid. Your uncle should be more worried of the experimental vaccines instead.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ghosts don't appear on the media telling you how scary they are every day. Tell your uncle covid is totally not scary at all. Speaking from a person working at ground zero since the beginning of covid. Your uncle should be more worried of the experimental vaccines instead.
My uncle is verlee scared of covid becas within a few mths it has killed hundreds of sinkies with underLYING medical conditions (more than flu does and spread faster too) which my uncle also has together with his loved ones . Experimental vaccines My uncle also scared but 2nd in line. Virus risk still exceeded the vaccine risk . No choice

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is verlee scared of covid becas within a few mths it has killed hundreds of sinkies with underLYING medical conditions (more than flu does and spread faster too) which my uncle also has together with his loved ones . Experimental vaccines My uncle also scared but 2nd in line. Virus risk still exceeded the vaccine risk . No choice

Tell your uncle don't believe everything that's being reported in the msm. They are not true.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you should stay away from your uncle, it is not good for your mental health.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For my staff, being on MC means the serf is unable to walk unaided or is bed ridden. If the sick employee is well enough to walk to the mall or coffeeshop to buy food, he or she is well enough and shouldn't be on MC.
Actually if infected with the Wuhan virus, but not bed ridden should be allowed into the office etc n just treated as a flu. N should be in the same office as Pinky n The cabinet ministers n John tan

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel sorry for the kids as the mRNA vaccine may well have far reaching health consequences beyond our wildest imagination. I would advise all parents not to subject their children to this experimental vaccine given that the risks of Covid for the young are infinitesimal.
if they can all out to discriminate unvaccinated adults & professional . . . to the extend of banning them from attending to work for a living!
what makes you think what they can do to our children?
as said, there's zero options here if you wanna remain in this island
schools that emphasize they dun encourage students having mobile phones - they are upfront lying to their bones . . . .try taking away your kids mobile phone, they become social ad norms and exiled immediately by their peers and teachers
imagine if your children declared unvaccinated . . . . jialat