• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the current situation, there is a need to take a cautious approach, said co-chair Lawrence Wong.
“Very soon, we will reach 1,000 cases a day. And in a few weeks time, we will probably get to 2,000 new cases a day,” he said.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...g-booster-jabs-gan-kim-yong-singapore-2168841

Means it is ok to have 1000 cases?
Last time, I get "C" means I pass my Maths,
now I get "E" also means pass.
just because you want to save SIA, you shift the goal post.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
we did it before... and we’ll do it again~
chances of getting infected becums higher and higher each passing day with the new pap strategy of opening up
nothing to do stay at home read book
jalan jalan here and there carries a risk even if u are vaxxed
u never know the person in the lift before or with u is infectious or not or the person in front or behind the q for mee pok is a indian viru carrier.
haaaa

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So, whether vaccinated or not, can still score distinction (anything above 70% is distinction grade). Hence, what's the fuss all about? Chay!!

"There continues to be strong evidence that vaccination is protective against severe illness. Among fully vaccinated cases in the past 28 days, 99.2 per cent were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms. Among unvaccinated and partially vaccinated individuals, 95.1 per cent were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms," the ministry said.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/daily-cov...gapore-booster-shots-programme-080500803.html

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
At first I thought to peg it at 425, but I think can hiong hiong hoot a 550-750 cases tonight.
i maintain my prediction. but u may be right after their press con and new protocol announcement today. i am surprised that pinky still hiding and did not do a my fellow singaporeans live tv appearance. haaaa

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i maintain my prediction. but u may be right after their press con and new protocol announcement today. i am surprised that pinky still hiding and did not do a my fellow singaporeans live tv appearance. haaaa
Ong says peak at around 3000 cases per day. Haaa... You look at our population density and poor hygiene habits... :confused::confused::confused:

I reckoned we are considered lucky if we peak under 15K cases per day. What’s our current test rate ah?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, whether vaccinated or not, can still score distinction (anything above 70% is distinction grade). Hence, what's the fuss all about? Chay!!

"There continues to be strong evidence that vaccination is protective against severe illness. Among fully vaccinated cases in the past 28 days, 99.2 per cent were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms. Among unvaccinated and partially vaccinated individuals, 95.1 per cent were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms," the ministry said.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/daily-cov...gapore-booster-shots-programme-080500803.html
u take vax and now feel cheated?
haaaa

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Haaa... home isolation program...
no need go loh kun choo liao

110275F6-EB91-48D5-AD67-0C189EC293B9.png