• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thailand's death toll from Covid so far is 12,800.

Up to double that number die EVERY SINGLE YEAR from road accidents and often kill those in the prime of their lives.

Are the roads shut down because of road accidents? Of course they aren't they are the economic lifeline which enables society to function.

So why lock down and destroy lives just because of Covid?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
thethaiger.com

Thai road death toll tops 12,000 in 2019 | Thaiger​

Published on Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:08 By Jack Burton

2 minutes

1630998766496.png

PHOTO: Motorcyclist skittled by pick-up and killed in Ranong this week – Daily News

Thai media report 12,304 people have been registered as dying at accident scenes in Thailand so far this year.

Academics caution that this figure only relates to those who die at the scene, and the actual death toll is far higher when when all all data is collated, and when victims succumb to their injuries after leaving the accident scene.

The total annual Thai death toll, over recent years, is between 21,000 – 24,000, making it one of the worst in the world (currently #5 in the world according to World Health Orginisation data).

On Monday this week 62 people died, bringing November’s toll to 144 on just the fourth day of the month.

The Daily News runs an ongoing campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of Thai roads. They report the death toll daily, along with accident reports.

The Daily News reported that a motorcyclist was recently killed outside a chicken rice shop in the southern province of Ranong, north of Phang Nga. The lane-changing motorcyclist was hit by a pickup driver who could not brake in time, and flung the victim into the back of another pickup.

SOURCE: Daily News | Thai Visa

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand's death toll from Covid so far is 12,800.

Up to double that number die EVERY SINGLE YEAR from road accidents and often kill those in the prime of their lives.

Are the roads shut down because of road accidents? Of course they aren't they are the economic lifeline which enables society to function.

So why lock down and destroy lives just because of Covid?
You are abosultely right. They shouldn't. But why are they doing it? Lockdown I mean. They are stupid? It doesn't make money for some people? Someone is making money off whatever cock and bull reason you have? Pharma to blame?...

OkOk. You know what? Whatever reason you have. You are right. You are forever right. Everyone else is wrong. Whatever makes you happy Sam...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You are abosultely right. They shouldn't. But why are they doing it? Lockdown I mean. They are stupid? It doesn't make money for some people? Someone is making money off whatever cock and bull reason you have? Pharma to blame?...

OkOk. You know what? Whatever reason you have. You are right. You are forever right. Everyone else is wrong. Whatever makes you happy Sam...

It's no fun when people agree with me. I much prefer to be fucked for my outlandish claims.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no fun when people agree with me. I much prefer to be fucked for my outlandish claims.
Then you are in a what we would call a catch-22 situation because you make it so unpleasant for anyone to debate you because you always think you are right. :x3:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then you are in a what we would call a catch-22 situation because you make it so unpleasant for anyone to debate you because you always think you are right. :x3:

I'm just providing a different perspective. It's not necessarily right or wrong just a different way of viewing the world.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 332 new cases of Covid-19 infection in Singapore as of 12pm on Tuesday (Sep. 7).
This brings the total number of Covid-19 cases reported in Singapore to 69,233.

185 unlinked cases​

There are 328 new cases of locally transmitted Covid-19 infection.
91 are linked to previous cases and have already been placed on quarantine, while 52 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance.
185 cases are currently unlinked.
There are four seniors above the age of 70 who are unvaccinated or partially unvaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

Four imported cases​

In addition, there are four imported cases who had already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN), or isolated upon arrival in Singapore.
Two were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while two developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
OYK n LiangPoPo are not communicating with each other.. One say this another say that! These 2 are spreading fear in actual fact..

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
OYK n LiangPoPo are not communicating with each other.. One say this another say that! These 2 are spreading fear in actual fact..
I suspect they using ccp method to cause confusion. 2 person saying different things. 一个唱黑脸,一个唱白脸。双簧
In time of uncertainty, at least 1 will be correct.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
of ceca ,wat to expect , sg is so small if spread too fast , think it will be worse then other countries,some say only so few like 60k plus n other countries millions ,wat these ignorance ppl Don understand is if u calculate bases on land size ,we are number one in the whole world in terms of infection although our popularising is small n infection is low, if calculate out interms of population n landside, we are the worse infected country.The clowns won't highlight this although they like to use figures n percentage,cos 61 % sinkies are idiots, think about it n will be enlighten

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore reported 328 new locally transmitted COVID-19 infections on Tuesday (Sep 7), including 185 not linked to previous cases.

Ninety-one of the infections were linked to previous cases and already placed on quarantine. Another 52 linked infections were detected through surveillance testing, said the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its preliminary daily update.

Among the new cases, four above the age of 70 are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness, said MOH.

There were also four imported infections, two of whom were detected upon arrival in Singapore. The remaining two developed the illness during the stay-home notice or isolation period.

More at https://tinyurI.com/cwmfp8ys