• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

80% immunity from Pfizer vaccine lost in 6 months​

Antibodies generated by the Pfizer vaccine dipped by more than 80% six months after the second dose, a study conducted in the United States has found. The research, led by Case Western Reserve University and Brown University, examined the blood samples of 120 nursing home residents and 92 healthcare workers, reports say. Here are more details on this.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/80-immunity-pfizer-vaccine-lost-143209918.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LOL, it's just a typo error u stupid asshole! Trying to pinpoint people's mistake to glorify yourself? Please save the futile effort!

Typo error my ass it's a gross misrepresentation of just how serious the pandemic is.

If left uncorrected it puts the entire Sinkie population at increased risk of dying from Covid.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap now blames the tt token for rise in cases
they disclaim all blame
haaaa

Experts said that the highly transmissible nature of the Delta variant limited the effectiveness of TraceTogether.

Dr Leong Hoe Nam, an infectious diseases expert from Rophi Clinic, said that the TraceTogether app “is being made irrelevant” by the Delta variant, given that contact with an infectious person from 10 to 15 seconds is enough to spread the virus.

Dr Paul Tambyah, president of the Asia Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection, said that TraceTogether may not be able to trace cases that are spread through contact with surfaces or objects.

However, Dr Ling Li Min of Rophi Clinic, said that technology has sped up the time required for contact tracing from four to fewer than two days and it is manual contact tracing that is the “rate-limiting step”.

“A contact tracer has to ask each and every infected individual and their close contacts for detailed information on their movements and interactions over the past week or so,” Dr Ling explained.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ill-relevant-singapore-lives-endemic-covid-19

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typo error my ass it's a gross misrepresentation of just how serious the pandemic is.

If left uncorrected it puts the entire Sinkie population at increased risk of dying from Covid.
Typical low life inferior complexity here from 3rd world migrant... Trying to be smart here! LOL LOL
It has been amended already anyway... LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Typical low life inferior complexity here from 3rd world migrant... Trying to be smart here! LOL LOL

You're the one with a complex. If someone highlight a mistake you made just say "thanks for pointing it out" and move on.

And it is not a "typo" as you so claim you forgot to multiply by 100 to convert to %.

There is absolutely no need to launch a broadside offensive over such a minor issue unless you're a twit.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one with a complex. If someone highlight a mistake you made just say "thanks for pointing it out" and move on.

And it is not a "typo" as you so claim you forgot to multiply by 100 to convert to %.

There is absolutely no need to launch a broadside offensive over such a minor issue unless you're a twit.
Must be bored n dull right down under! Nothing there to stimulate your mind other than pick on such nitty gritty stuff....
Low life 3rd world migrant! LOL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Must be bored n dull right down under! Nothing there to stimulate your mind other than pick on such nitty gritty stuff....
Low life 3rd world migrant! LOL
When I'm bored I'll point out the difference between "advise" and "advice".

It has not reached that stage yet.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I'm bored I'll point out the difference between "advise" and "advice".

It has not reached that stage yet.
Can always point out errors nicely other than putting people down. It's natural people will get back @u..
Your EQ not there yet!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Can always point out errors nicely other than putting people down. It's natural people will get back @u..
Your EQ not there yet!

I have forgotten how to be nice. It doesn't come naturally. The only member I have been nice to is ginfreely and all I got was abuse in return.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
So modest ah? haaa... must hiong hiong one time!
say about 4~5 hundred community cases, 2~3 hundred bolink. 6~9 ICU, 6~9 new clusters.

Like that then Sinkie Sheep balls shrink then won’t pahpahzao.
my guess gut feel says it wouldn't be that hiong.today. not chiat. maybe early next week then will exceed 500 daily new cases
haaaa