• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
While it‘s a good idea to ease the pressure in the hospitals, the seeding of more unlinked cases will push the figures to rocket. Once we hit 4-digits cases per day, I say good luck to the planners :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Those HRW & HRA no need electronic tags? no need QO or go to GQF? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Death rate in SG so far is 55 out of 69k cases... This works out to 0.079%...Do u think it is that alarming?

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blank cheque Wong once again scored an own goal. With a team comprising a rodent face and a fatty mak does not generate any confidence do they ? Evident that their controlled opening leads to uncontrolled worsening. Countries are now laughing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Death rate in SG so far is 55 out of 69k cases... This works out to 0.00079%...Do u think it is that alarming?
like i said, they keep harping on insignificant numbers on the pandamic everyday to keep sinkie minds away from the more virulent and destructive ceca variant. delta vs. ceca. 2-digit to 3-digit to 4-digit tikkum tikkum numbers are nothing compared to tens if not hundreds of thousand sinkie lives affected (and destroyed) by the ceca variant.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But it's also the communication skill.

The SMC or College will tell you. Not what is said is how you say it too.

Don't say they wrong lah.

1+1=6 Must say 1+1 maybe is 11? What you think? Then let patient ownself give answer. Maybe he say 1+1 = 3 then good enough lah very close almost common ground......

As a doctor the way to talk and communicate is very different from all other professions.

Fortunately I'm not a doctor. One of my techs made a wrong calculation which resulted in a write off of $50,000 worth of material. I was almost fired for not checking his work.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
no worries
1000 icu bed
only 30 in icu now

Last noted we have 198 actual ICU beds before any conversions. Are those ICU beds ready? Conversion complete?
:cautious:

I suspect we are looking at about under 1500 beds (ICU & normal ward) currently. Otherwise our dear 梁婆婆 won’t so kancheong come out and talk.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This "common ground" mantra that you're now chanting is part of the "wokeness" pandemic that has spread in the West and is causing more harm than Covid.

Watch this space as the West will try to find "common ground" with the Taliban in order to live in peace and harmony with Afghanistan.

Imagine what would have happened to SEA if the USA in WW2 had been like it is today and searched for common ground with Japan instead of nuking the hell out of them. You'd be typing Jap characters instead of English.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I'm fully aware of that and it is a big mistake. The end result is that doctors cannot tell a 200kg patient that he/she is morbidly obese. They have to skirt around the issue and suggest that losing a bit of weight might be a good idea if the patient agrees with it.