• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

241 new COVID cases in Singapore, including 110 unlinked​

Staff Writer, SingaporeMon, September 6, 2021, 5:39 PM
Photo enthusiasts take a picture of a white-throated kingfisher on September 4, 2021 in Singapore. (Photo by Suhaimi Abdullah/NurPhoto via Getty Images)

Photo enthusiasts take a picture of a white-throated kingfisher on 4 September, 2021 in Singapore. (PHOTO: NurPhoto via Getty Images)

SINGAPORE — The Ministry of Health (MOH) on Monday (6 September) confirmed 241 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, taking the country's total case count to 68,901.

Of them, 235 are locally transmitted, including 110 unlinked infections. Among the cases are six patients above the age of 70 who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness, said the MOH.

Six cases are imported, of whom four were detected upon their arrival here while one developed symptoms during their stay-home notice or isolation period.

This story will be updated later.

24 require oxygen supplementation; 5 in ICU​

At least 66,600 cases in Singapore, or over 99 per cent of the overall total, have fully recovered from their infection and have been discharged from the hospital.

As of Sunday, 653 cases are currently warded, most of whom are well and under observation.

There are currently 24 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation and five in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).

Of those who have fallen very ill, 22 are patients above the age of 60, of whom 11 are completely unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, said the MOH.

Apart from the 55 patients who have died from COVID-19 complications, 15 others who tested positive for the virus were determined to have died from unrelated causes, including three whose deaths were attributed to a heart attack and another four whose deaths were attributed to coronary heart disease.

Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is 6.7 per cent, while that for the fully vaccinated is 0.9 per cent, the ministry noted.

As of Saturday, about 8.78 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered under the national vaccination programme. Some 4.53 million have received at least one dose of the vaccine, with some 4.37 million having completed the full vaccination regimen.

Separately, 170,577 doses of other vaccines recognised in the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) have been administered as of Saturday, covering 86,080 individuals.

This means that 81 per cent of the population have completed their full regimen, or received two doses of COVID-19 vaccines, and 83 per cent have received at least one dose.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Remember this clown....

"This face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than if I take a Covid vaccine..."

~CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The peom was composed about over a month ago, prior to NDP- the HA phase worked pretty well, aye?
Eighteen months of struggle, thought we’ve seen it all
Virus kept on morphing and vaccines failed to stall
It’s time to bite the bullet, rather than to risk it all
“Stay home stay safe” will be the mantra, would you make that call?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The peom was composed about over a month ago, prior to NDP- the HA phase worked pretty well, aye?

Health Risk Warnings (HRW) and Health Risk Alerts (HRA) will be sent out to individuals who may have come into contact with positive Covid-19 cases, the Ministry of Health (MOH) announced on Monday (Sep. 6).

Those who receive HRWs must, by law, get a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test and self-isolate until they receive a negative result from their first test.

Those served with HRWs will also be required to do Antigen Rapid Test (ART) tests thereafter, and another PCR test on the 14th day.

HRWs and HRAs to cast a wide net around potential cases​

Once a cluster is identified, on top of quarantining of close contacts, MOH will issue HRWs and HRAs to individuals.

MOH elaborated that sending out HRWs and HRAs is meant to "cast a wide net around the cases" and to quickly contain the clusters.

MOH also expects that with the higher number of community cases reported recently, there will be more people being

issued such HRWs or HRAs.

HRWs and HRAs are not quarantine orders​

MOH clarified that HRWs and HRAs are not quarantine orders.

Those who receive HRAs are not subject to the same actions required as those who receive HRWs, but are strongly encouraged to go for a PCR test as soon as possible.

MOH also encouraged those served with HRWs and HRAs to reduce their social interactions for 14 days.

mothership.sg

MOH to send Health Risk Warnings to Covid-19 cluster cases, required by law to self-isolate & take PCR test

They also have to self-isolate until the test comes back negative.
mothership.sg
mothership.sg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Media blackout ah?

How many more staff and students kena this Delta virus? From Anchor Green P to Bukit Merah Sec, from North Vista P to tiagong Tampines North P.

why no need to update ah?

Would be grateful if LianHe ZaoBao do another update on the school cases- is it still 0.03%?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
dont dream of lockdown or restrictions, no more money to distribute. now is HRW and HRA era
haaaa
No lah, what lockdown? I thought the Heightened Alert phase was quite effective. I reckoned those electronic tags for inmates will be used for this HRW & HRA to be effective. Install Homer app just leave the phone at home also like that, tio bo? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, what lockdown? I thought the Heightened Alert phase was quite effective. I reckoned those electronic tags for inmates will be used for this HRW & HRA to be effective. Install Homer app just leave the phone at home also like that, tio bo? :coffee::coffee::coffee:
this chenghu patttern kaotuatu one.
just like cpf rules
simple thing make until complex
haaaa

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember this clown....

"This face mask is more guaranteed to protect me against Covid than if I take a Covid vaccine..."

~CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Not surprising for my uncle at all to find leetarded ceos loctors professors etc my uncle beaten them to puppies many times

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, really pattern jue kweh badminton.
no lockdown no heightened alert, save giving out free money to businesses, taxi and grab drivers etc
chenghu also save more money with hrw and hra
no need to spend money to shn u
no more 14day hotel staycation for u
u fucking stay isolated at home if u kana hrw.
hrw will be liberally issued i reckon
hra even more liberal use as a tool
haaaa

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many ppl still think they doing a good job zhe numbers given are Conservative,now if not wrong hospital already exhausted

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is NOT that masks don't work,

It is that buffoons refuse to wear masks properly!

My point from the day one. The way they are worn and handled makes the spread even worse.

The only way to get masks to help is to send the whole population for a training course on how to put on, handle and dispose a mask the right way.

Enforcement should then be all about correct use eg jail those who reuse their masks, don't store them correctly, don't put them on correctly etc.

Otherwise it is just one big WAYANG.