• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

jw5

Loyal
Then we are blessed with good fortune! No need to struggle much anymore, and confident with our achievements, self-worth and our capability. Can easily afford to be compassionate and kind to others!

Can also afford to pursue other interests outside of work.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm working from home and have enough wealth to lead a relaxing life. that is a real good life.
if you’re wealthy don’t need to “work from home” lah. don’t have to bs until like that ok. can bs, but not go overboard.

jw5

Loyal
if you’re wealthy don’t need to “work from home” lah. don’t have to bs until like that ok. can bs, but not go overboard.

i'm not that wealthy that i don't need to work at all, net worth 8 figures only, first number is 1. if first number is 2, maybe i will stop work.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that one you give me free i also dun want................. lol.....................
You owe me an apology

I am not scroobal and not MAY.

Yes i am the one make your threads sticky but I am not scroobal.