• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
2021-06-26 (2).png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

@glockman and me Loves our govt. verlee verlee much.
[Fcuks the Rich but Rewards the Poor]

I am poor, verlee poor but MOF had provided me with many benefits.

Care and Support Package
Comcare - Limpeh leeceive a three-figure tidy sum every month,
and Limpeh see Govt Loctor is totally free, including meds
Transport vouchers
Grocery vouchers
Silver Generation Package
Seniors Go Digital - Limpeh got 5GB data at $5 per month
GST Vouchers

KLN Limpeh sibeh songs,
So many freebies

Song Songs to India, Iraq and Iran.

Dont be Jealous hor :rolleyes:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Indeed we should be thankful for the government handouts. They take from the rich and give to us poor folks. As much as I can't tahan their arrogant and obvious incompetence, I think the lower income families (like us :biggrin: ) and less privileged seniors (like me:biggrin:) have been well taken care of by them.

But it is more important to remember to vote for oppie, so that our government will perform better and give us lagi more money.:thumbsup:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/which-country-citizens-so-fortunate-working-as-flight-steward-can-buy-bungalow.242856/post-2595602

@ginfreely see back then i was friendly with you. And you were frendly with me.

What changed?

Seriously i am not scroobal.

And i truly have migrated to Canada.

Back fhen yez i had great hopes my extended family would move to canada. And they did for a whilem but have all moved back to SG. Made me sad and angry. But yes some people will find SG better

Dearest, music is wasted on a cow.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed we should be thankful for the government handouts. They take from the rich and give to us poor folks. As much as I can't tahan their arrogant and obvious incompetence, I think the lower income families (like us :biggrin: ) and less privileged seniors (like me:biggrin:) have been well taken care of by them.

But it is more important to remember to vote for oppie, so that our government will perform better and give us lagi more money.:thumbsup:

K L N

Thats why I dont care about politics.
Limpeh every month is Pay Correct,
Limpeh song songs to India, Iraq and Iran liao.