• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Regarding your comments on gin,
I beg to differ.
Rmb you mention cucumber, and she is so sensitive to assume you are attacking her?
Likewise, I was talking to a member, and I had never engage with her, but she started attacking me. I gave her a full blast reprisal, and immediately put her on my IGNORE list.
If you recall a conversation of me with @nightsafari.
I never discuss politics and religion.
And I dont attack any member unless they initiate it.

Peace to all.

NAMASTE.

Have a good weekend.
KLN my uncle say tio lah KLN wtf is you use cucumbersome around me KLN is it lao jibye think this is her forum and all threads belong to her KLN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My question Sam. How did he get those two clone nicks to be able to post so freely?

I know the restrictions you place on new accounts. So how did jw5 do it?

Registered ages ago. One in 2013 and the other in 2016. As long as I see a new message that is not spam I release it from moderation so after a few days moderation is lifted.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Registered ages ago. One in 2013 and the other in 2016. As long as I see a new message that is not spam I release it from moderation so after a few days moderation is lifted.
So he probably has a treasure trove of these accounts.

Hey sam for all you know those clones? Guess who they are? Most likely someone who has been around long enough playing with other accounts for some time and knows how it works.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Moderation is lifted but it still has the 300 second time out between posts right?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Moderation is lifted but it still has the 300 second time out between posts right?

That's to start off with but its removed after a certain time frame I can't remember how i configured it but its primary purpose is to stop spamming by new nicks.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So he probably has a treasure trove of these accounts.

Hey sam for all you know those clones? Guess who they are? Most likely someone who has been around long enough playing with other accounts for some time and knows how it works.

Possible but clone accounts have to be used frequently in order for enough data to be gathered to score a hit. A handful of messages does not generate sufficient information.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's to start off with but its removed after a certain time frame I can't remember how i configured it but its primary purpose is to stop spamming by new nicks.

When I threaten to create new nick to fuck them twice each time, one idiot and retard jumped in....

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Possible but clone accounts have to be used frequently in order for enough data to be gathered to score a hit. A handful of messages does not generate sufficient information.
Clever. So have several. Break glass if needed and use.