• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clone accounts.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is far too much angst, anger and frustration in this forum. It was not designed for this shit. It's supposed to be a fun place.

Many of us enjoy this place. Sometimes people quarrel over different ideologies but at the end of the day, I will not be surprised both sides are loyal to our forum.

This thread's original intent is good and I do notice several individuals who maybe engaged to intentionally irritate us by repeating their smearings and unreasonable insults.

The core members keep it fun and enriching but outsiders with agendas, seems to be working to make a mess here.

Last edited:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is far too much angst, anger and frustration in this forum. It was not designed for this shit. It's supposed to be a fun place.

but that makes it human! you have a great petri dish of anarchistic human behaviour in this forum.

it's cliche to say but there's no light without dark, no fun without shit.

in the spirit of maintaining an orderly chaos, you have become chief janitor in sweeping up the mess. so for that we thank you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sam. I hear ya. And as far as you know me i am not one to provoke and have flame wars with people.

You have brought up this clone issue. You know how it feels to have members hounding you and insulting you. You dont like it.

Well neither do I. Just because what is done to me is by a powerful influential donating member changes everything?

Reading that same member post thread reminiscing about how nice things used to me is downright hypocrite. Scroobal has long left this forum and i am not him.

What have I done to deserve the treatment and hounding? In my case the only disagreement we have is that he believes me to be scroobal and I have constantly given as much evidence as I can that I am not. Go back to the Canada PR thread. I joined when @Asychee asked me to come back. History is all documented here.

It is absurd that I am scroobal and have to face the wrath that jw5 has for scroobal. Nothing to do with me.

An apology from jw5 is all that is required.

Ah yah... I am scroobal lah... hoboh.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of us enjoy this place. Sometimes people quarrel over difference ideologies but at the end of the day, I will not be surprised both sides are loyal to our forum.

This thread's original intent is good because I do notice several individuals who maybe engaged to intentionally irritate us by repeating their smearings and unreasonable insults.

The core members keep it fun and enrichment but outsiders with agendas, seems to be working to make a mess here.

Hi nayr69Sg is your clone tioboh...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes sam. I hear ya. And as far as you know me i am not one to provoke and have flame wars with people.

You have brought up this clone issue. You know how it feels to have members hounding you and insulting you. You dont like it.

Well neither do I. Just because what is done to me is by a powerful influential donating member changes everything?

Reading that same member post thread reminiscing about how nice things used to me is downright hypocrite. Scroobal has long left this forum and i am not him.

What have I done to deserve the treatment and hounding? In my case the only disagreement we have is that he believes me to be scroobal and I have constantly given as much evidence as I can that I am not. Go back to the Canada PR thread. I joined when @Asychee asked me to come back. History is all documented here.

It is absurd that I am scroobal and have to face the wrath that jw5 has for scroobal. Nothing to do with me.

Honestly clones hounding me has absolutely no effect on me. Most I just put on my ignore list. There is one or two that I engage because it gives me an excuse to provide more info and data. However if they keep responding with spam then I just add those nicks to the list eg @redbull313.

I've had this clone hunter script available since I switched from vbulletin to the current xenforo software which is vastly superior. I never used it because clone activity has always been part and parcel of any forum.

It is only when the call to save the forum was repeatedly requested that I decided to clamp down on the clones to see whether it makes any difference. If it does then great if it doesn't then so be it.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Honestly clones hounding me has absolutely no effect on me. Most I just put on my ignore list. There is one or two that I engage because it gives me an excuse to provide more info and data. However if they keep responding with spam then I just add those nicks to the list eg @redbull313.

I've had this clone hunter script available since I switched from vbulletin to the current xenforo software which is vastly superior. I never used it because clone activity has always been part and parcel of any forum.

It is only when the call to save the forum was repeatedly requested that I decided to clamp down on the clones to see whether it makes any difference. If it does then great if it doesn't then so be it.

Thanks for explaining.

In any case i now know how it feels like to be ginfreely. Constantly attacked by certain members.

The one who attacks me is jw5.

And over the absurd notion I am scroobal and or MAY.

Its not like i have not tried.

But it continues.

So what you have me do.

I already stopped posting for a while too. But it keeps going on.

Most recently we had our @chucky case as well.

Anyway i think you favor jw5. Hence i say sure he wins.

When people dont stand up for one another for what is right and honorable then yeah you really have nothig to begin with.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey sissy boy... clean up the mess nothing to do with you and your mess... now want to blame Boss...

You shamed all doctors are losers.... enough said go pack yr stuff head to NZ live next door to Sam...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey sissy boy... clean up the mess nothing to do with you and your mess... now want to blame Boss...

You shamed all doctors are losers.... enough said go pack yr stuff head to NZ live next door to Sam...
You also trying to provoke me?

You on jw5 side eh?

Stay out lah. I have no quarrel with you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for explaining.

In any case i now know how it feels like to be ginfreely. Constantly attacked by certain members.

But it continues.

So what you have me do.

When people dont stand up for one another for what is right and honorable then yeah you really have nothig to begin with.

You post narrative are just complaint versions all day long, boring and sissy grumbling typical CAQ version....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats choosing sides still.
Frivolous or not is a matter personal perspective.
Yah lah... you flip roti prata use choice of words to instigate us siboh... I am on yr side next one.... baby sit you all day long and stating the obvious to you...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself the liar son of whore fake rich man @glockman self proclaimed rich man can afford high class hooker but can’t even afford separate vpn for clone @ginmother and get caught by Boss Sam. Sibei Sia suay cheapo. Pui!

Hey whore, there are enough hands to stretch your large pussy into a square. You wash your hole and wait. Once it's big enough, @jw5 can sit in for a curry spa jacuzzi in your cunt juice while nibbling your filthy clit!

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thanks for explaining.

But it continues.

So what you have me do.

I banned two of his clone nicks so I don't see how that can be viewed as favoring him.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for explaining.

But it continues.

So what you have me do.

K L N

Regarding your comments on gin,
I beg to differ.
Rmb you mention cucumber, and she is so sensitive to assume you are attacking her?
Likewise, I was talking to a member, and I had never engage with her, but she started attacking me. I gave her a full blast reprisal, and immediately put her on my IGNORE list.
If you recall a conversation of me with @nightsafari.
I never discuss politics and religion.
And I dont attack any member unless they initiate it.

Peace to all.

NAMASTE.

Have a good weekend.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
K L N

Regarding your comments on gin,
I beg to differ.
Rmb you mention cucumber, and she is so sensitive to assume you are attacking her?
Likewise, I was talking to a member, and I had never engage with her, but she started attacking me. I gave her a full blast reprisal, and immediately put her on my IGNORE list.
If you recall a conversation of me with @nightsafari.
I never discuss politics and religion.
And I dont attack any member unless they initiate it.

Peace to all.

NAMASTE.

Have a good weekend.

I offered to have sex with her but instead of thanking me she abused be viciously.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I banned two of his clone nicks so I don't see how that can be viewed as favoring him.
My question Sam. How did he get those two clone nicks to be able to post so freely?

I know the restrictions you place on new accounts. So how did jw5 do it?