• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye drifter,

heard your parents brought you up by selling their puah chee bye and lan cheow...

great parents huh.. pity the son is a good-for-nothing as in you..

LOL..

why u ran away so fast just now, chow ah gua :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chee bye drifter,

heard your parents brought you up by selling their puah chee bye and lan cheow...

LOL..

i dont need to run ..you talk so much here ..you cant even find customer for your mother ..must i really help your mother ? anyway , her lau cheeby just worth a few dollars ....but dont worry i will help her . please dont ask me to help your father find customer too . unless ..buy your mother get your father free ...is singapore great sales over ? :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye drifter,

LOL..

Just shut up and go get a job, you useless old fart. Would these colossal reputation points make you money or land you a columnist job with The Straits Times? Dream on.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just shut up and go get a job, you useless old fart. Would these colossal reputation points make you money or land you a columnist job with The Straits Times? Dream on.

I hear that when his mother first saw him, she decided to leave him on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in. :biggrin::wink:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy hopeless already ..even call himself sifu , wong fei hong ..WTF !! anyhow up people points just because some of them fuck tonychat up ..buying vote ?

Yeah and in Guo Yu, it is Shi Fu.

That Cantonese rubbish is of no consequence whatsoever. Tonychat seemed to have made a questionable endeavor in spirituality initially, but other than that he's actually pretty approachable and to disagree with someone like that simply means there is something faulty with that person.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yeah and in Guo Yu, it is Shi Fu.

That Cantonese rubbish is of no consequence whatsoever. Tonychat seemed to have made a questionable endeavor in spirituality initially, but other than that he's actually pretty approachable and to disagree with someone like that simply means there is something faulty with that person.

i agreed ...tonychat sometimes really throw a heavy punch on some loser ..but come to think of it ...some of the things he said are quite true but in a nasty ways ... this so -call "sifu " he himself is a losser cant handle truth ...so start giving out points to whoever people that fuck tonychat . :biggrin::wink: WTF ..lol

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he micro-tagged ? if he is , then its easy for us to locate him ..:biggrin::wink:

japan-por-lumpar dishwasher,

fuck you lah.. dun ever come bk to spore, even for a holiday..

bing yr whole fucking retarded clan along.. dun pollute spore again:oIo::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, here quarreling, quite exciting :p:p:p

*Alamaking sits on sofa eating popcorn reading the quarrel :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like this thread poster and the failure SinkieLoser are ugly, stupid and worthless, and even if they killed themselves tomorrow, the world will still be the same. Wanna have a friendly wager.

Because of SinkieLoser my relations with drifter became less friendly as this monster brought out the worst in him in his football thread that he spammed like the garbage failure that he is yesterday.

He is born to fail, his bastard parents can tesify, and he will die before me one day ass fucked, deepthroated and with his little slanty Chink eyes open. He will.

Fucking bastard Chinese swines.

wow.. SasS and drifter kiss and make up liao.. what a disgusting pair of lau homos...

now they just need to kiss kiss hug hug with sinkieloser (aka tonychat) and then they can have a 3some altogether..:biggrin:

:eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you want to talk about war ..lets talk ..

The start of the war is generally held to be September 1, 1939, with the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by most of the countries in the British Empire and Commonwealth, and by France. Many countries were already at war before this date, such as Ethiopia and Italy in the Second Italo-Abyssinian War and China and Japan in the Second Sino-Japanese War. Many who were not initially involved joined the war later, as a result of events such as the German invasion of the Soviet Union, the attacks on Pearl Harbor and British colonies, and subsequent declarations of war on Japan by the United States, the Netherlands,[3] and British Commonwealth.[4]

so tell me who started world war 2 ? :wink: no smoke no fire ...

when comes to war nobody ia a saint ..remember that . thats why now a lot of people spread the " make love not war " slogan .

while the invasion of poland by germany led to britain (and then france) declaring war on the nazis, the definition of ww2 (by the western allies) was pretty much a european war. japan invaded china in 1937, and they started the east asian war, which later in 1941 became embroiled with the western powers (this time u.s. included) in the larger or greater pacific war. in december 41, the japs simultaneously attacked the philippines, malaya, several island chains in the pacific and pearl harbor.