• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:wink:
LOL.. I am surprised you didn't ban me cos after all its a fair game except you will lose in the numbers game. :p:biggrin: Why no ban? Or no balls to ban? I must have kicked too many asses here till i lost count. :biggrin: So where is your that wussy keling gay partner who whines and uses big red fonts when he can't win? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

why must i use those dirty tactics that you have used ? why not try to ban me forever ? i dont even give a dam :wink: If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. in fact i feel flattered that you and your clones have banned me ...feeling threaten ? lol :biggrin::wink: . try to silence me ? lol :biggrin: :wink: . you can do it again if you are so scare ....:biggrin::wink:
Are your parents siblings?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau more flame wars, more earthquakes and more tsunamis - just over a simple umbrella. you guys are sick or what? hey! wake up lah..

all is emptiness...nothing to get upset about...where is my umbrella?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau more flame wars, more earthquakes and more tsunamis - just over a simple umbrella. you guys are sick or what? hey! wake up lah..

all is emptiness...nothing to get upset about...where is my umbrella?

paiseh ....give you back your umbrella ...:biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP6k8vtNeBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qP6k8vtNeBo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
my SAF New Balance placed outside the main door also got stolen...

u have to start thinking like FTs... trust no one... this place is filled with third world crooks...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah wah wah.....
Umbrella treat can be so loooooong.
If anyone chop seat during raining time, I will take it. Blame those chop seat. I always wanted to teach those chop seat a lesson.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bad ...the umbrellas should go back to the rightful owner ....i never steal the umbrellas ..just borrow for a while ..:wink::smile:

Por-japan-lumpay drifter..

come out of jail liao huh.. faster go look for your lau gay homo aka samuelass ok..:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:

why must i use those dirty tactics that you have used ? why not try to ban me forever ? i dont even give a dam :wink: If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. in fact i feel flattered that you and your clones have banned me ...feeling threaten ? lol :biggrin::wink: . try to silence me ? lol :biggrin: :wink: . you can do it again if you are so scare ....:biggrin::wink:
Are your parents siblings?

CB drifter,

lose say lose lah.. why pretend to be high n mighty..

dirty tactics?? as if you never give yellow people infraction..:cool: just that you no power to get him ban.

your fucking parents (or 'parent' cos 1 die liao) are siblings doesn't mean all other people's parents are ok:biggrin::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chop seat with a wet umbrella better still...nobody will come and sit...wet..wet...wet...

can you imagine people chop seat with tissue paper, handbag,magazines,bag.etc...and refuse to share the extra seat available with anybody else!!! esp in a very crowded place where there is only limited seats!!!

this type of cheapskate patron also got everywhere....chop the seat,talk and talk cock until lunch is over...and you see people carrying their trays walking all over the place looking for a seat...and you see this inconsiderate fella talking cock and chopping seat!!!

this is damned inconsiderate!!!!! now where is my umbrella??? kana stolen liao...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont ever tell me what to do ...you dont have the power to do that ...

My drifter, Do you know that one of the infamous and irritating sinkie traits is that they like to tell people what to do

and

LIke to give an education to others when the others didn't even ask for it.

Like to add.. they like to give an education to others when others didn't ask for it, plus they do not even have that knowledge in the first place and distort the truth,

why work so hard just to prove that they know or they are right.. I just do not understand why showing off that you have knowledge can be so tempting.. ego seems to be a disease.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we all stupid mah...must tell what to do...what not to do...what to eat...what not to eat...when go make love...when not to make love...when to buy and when to sell....everything must be programmed and told...

we no longer thinking liao...just follow law...tioboh!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
My drifter, Do you know that one of the infamous and irritating sinkie traits is that they like to tell people what to do

and

LIke to give an education to others when the others didn't even ask for it.

hahaha..

CB Kia tonychat,

trying to por lumpar to find ally huh.. what a 'sinkie' behavior hor..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow..i feel flattered ...now you added me in your list of point giving ...hahahaha ..feeling scare now ? :biggrin::wink: . you could ask your gay partner yellow people and chowka for help if you scare ...:biggrin::rolleyes:

eventually, he will have the whole list of 10 pages long signature filled with people. you will see..

This moron is either a female or a gay. OR someone who take orders and eventually rewarded for a screw.

No normal man with balls and dignity will behave like that. I feel so fortunate when i am not in such a category, it really reminds me that being a REAL man is so fortunate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agreed ...tonychat sometimes really throw a heavy punch on some loser ..but come to think of it ...some of the things he said are quite true but in a nasty ways ... this so -call "sifu " he himself is a losser cant handle truth ...so start giving out points to whoever people that fuck tonychat . :biggrin::wink: WTF ..lol

I thank you for your kind compliment. It takes an unsinkified eyes and mind to really understand what i am trying to point out here.

If everyone can avoid behaving like that sinkie moron loser, the whole of sinkieland will transform to be a real country called Singapore.

At this moment, it only makes one a real man and woman to leave sinkieland and only loser got stuck there. i hope the time will change.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thank you for your kind compliment. It takes an unsinkified eyes and mind to really understand what i am trying to point out here.

If everyone can avoid behaving like that sinkie moron loser, the whole of sinkieland will transform to be a real country called Singapore.

At this moment, it only makes one a real man and woman to leave sinkieland and only loser got stuck there. i hope the time will change.

CB Kia tonychat,

trying to jio drifter to be your homo partner huh:biggrin:

fucking disgusting.. why dun u get samuelass as well.. :biggrin: