• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simple logic. what u steal always feels better

stealing will never end...what is not yours and stolen tastes better...and this will lead to a stealing addiction...the thrill of a forbidden thing and forbidden fruit is tremendous...no wonder many have fallen from grace so easily....tioboh!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, here quarreling, quite exciting :p:p:p

*Alamaking sits on sofa eating popcorn reading the quarrel :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

im glad you enjoyed it ...you have not seen the best yet . why not order some pizza your pop corn running out soon , enjoy the show ..:wink::smile:

this sifu momma like a Christmas tree , Everybody hangs balls on her.:biggrin::wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a simple umbrella betrays so many people...
next time no thread on umbrellas....okay?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zCdqMRFo7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9zCdqMRFo7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lost condom cannot lah ...maybe can try sifu used condom on yellow people ..maybe that helps ..:biggrin::wink:

LOL.. I am surprised you didn't ban me cos after all its a fair game except you will lose in the numbers game. :p:biggrin: Why no ban? Or no balls to ban? I must have kicked too many asses here till i lost count. :biggrin: So where is your that wussy keling gay partner SamuelStalin who whines and uses big red fonts whenever he loses? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: