• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol ..i klled my own parent ? why not you say last time you fuck your own mother and become the father of your sibling ?

wow KNN talk like some CB gangster..

fuck you:oIo::oIo::oIo: you fuck your own mother chow chee byee:oIo:

you are the one that said you have 1 parent.. not me.:oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow KNN talk like some CB gangster..

fuck you:oIo::oIo::oIo: you fuck your own mother chow chee byee:oIo:

you are the one that said you have 1 parent.. not me.:oIo:

cannot take the heat ? or are you on "heat" now ? you can try your grandmother if your mother is not around ...:biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter lan cheow man,

lets not pollute this place.. i start a thread in rubbish heap for us..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so we now know you fuck your grandmother when your mother is not around.. ok lor:biggrin:

you cannot tell the different words between you and me ? beware ...learn from your sibling parents mistake use birth control when you fuck your own mother ..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cannot tell the different words between you and me ? beware ...learn from your sibling parents mistake use birth control when you fuck your own mother ..

you are an expert when fucking your own mother n sibling.. i know liao:biggrin:

rubbish heap pls..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
im not like your mother who is "chicken " ...

ps: dont tell me what to do ...when you are a nobody to me .

are you that same guy who ask me to come out n stand for election??

you are who to me huh:biggrin:

chicken is your wife's occupation lah..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you that same guy who ask me to come out n stand for election??

you are who to me huh:biggrin:

chicken is your wife's occupation lah..

my wife dont have occupation ..shes a housewife and sometimes help out at my shop ..not like your mother still have to work ..but her job just require her to spread her leg ...not too bad ...very easy job for her .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
now imagine my wife got cancer ? why not you and teekee fuck each other since you guys love to imagine things ...:biggrin::wink: . if you love group sex ..you could ask your parents to join in .. :biggrin::wink: . im sure they dont mind .

wow english improve liao.. no longer use the word 'parent'..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
why send me this pm ? scare already ? :biggrin::rolleyes:

" u better dun talk such thing.

chow chee bye.. your fuck your own mother!!"

well i sent you this becos i feel that it is below the belt to start insults about parents..

since you want to carry on, game on...

fuck your mother chow chee bye.. your wife kena cancer.. :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well i sent you this becos i feel that it is below the belt to start insults about parents..

since you want to carry on, game on...

fuck your mother chow chee bye.. your wife kena cancer.. :oIo:

if you dont like insults in the main forum ...why you always do that to tonychat ?

is that the best insult you can go ? you have not seen the best yet .. Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!