• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our ........ Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

Luckily, the restaurant manager gave my gf an umbrella....

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

"Low crime doesn't mean no crime". It is our own responsibility to take care of our own stuffs, isn't it?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our lunch today. It was raining cats and dogs. I got my umbrella and placed just inside the restaurant - a place provided. After our lunch, it was still raining cats and dogs, and we wanted to return to our office. We found that somebody had taken our umbrella!

Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

Luckily, the restaurant manager gave my gf an umbrella....

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

Is the restaurant manager a sinkie too or a FT. He is kind enough to get you an umberlla.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ermm.. were they the ones that started 2nd world war:confused:

WTF.. japan tua kee si it:cool:

if you want to talk about war ..lets talk ..

The start of the war is generally held to be September 1, 1939, with the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by most of the countries in the British Empire and Commonwealth, and by France. Many countries were already at war before this date, such as Ethiopia and Italy in the Second Italo-Abyssinian War and China and Japan in the Second Sino-Japanese War. Many who were not initially involved joined the war later, as a result of events such as the German invasion of the Soviet Union, the attacks on Pearl Harbor and British colonies, and subsequent declarations of war on Japan by the United States, the Netherlands,[3] and British Commonwealth.[4]

so tell me who started world war 2 ? :wink: no smoke no fire ...

when comes to war nobody ia a saint ..remember that . thats why now a lot of people spread the " make love not war " slogan .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The start of the war is generally held to be September 1, 1939, with the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by most of the countries in the British Empire and Commonwealth, and by France. Many countries were already at war before this date, such as Ethiopia and Italy in the Second Italo-Abyssinian War and China and Japan in the Second Sino-Japanese War. Many who were not initially involved joined the war later, as a result of events such as the German invasion of the Soviet Union, the attacks on Pearl Harbor and British colonies, and subsequent declarations of war on Japan by the United States, the Netherlands,[3] and British Commonwealth.[4]

when comes to war nobody ia a saint ..remember that . thats why now a lot of people spread the " make love not war " slogan .

wow.. you even make an effort to properly educated a sinkie loser. It seems ike a waste effort to even think such person would understand such high quality post that is written by you.

I applaud your effort and it is really a tall order. You should start with how to spell the word "War" and then go on from there. i dun think a sinkie will appreciate your effort in giving such a quality education.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow.. you even make an effort to properly educated a sinkie loser. It seems ike a waste effort to even think such person would understand such high quality post that is written by you.

I applaud your effort and it is really a tall order. You should start with how to spell the word "War" and then go on from there. i dun think a sinkie will appreciate your effort in giving such a quality education.

CB Kia tonychat,

u r only fit to talk about prostitutes..:oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

and u drifter,

stop being such a japan-por-lumpar:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and u drifter,

stop being such a japan-por-lumpar:cool:

if you cant handle truth ..then stop asking questions . im telling facts ...i did not say japan is 100% good .. every country have their own dark side . japan too ..

if you love singapore so much ...then come out and do something about it ...since everyone are piss with PAP ..

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you cant handle truth ..then stop asking questions . im telling facts ...i did not say japan is 100% good .. every country have their own dark side . japan too ..

if you love singapore so much ...then come out and do something about it ...since everyone are piss with PAP ..

its you who cannot handle the truth..

u are same as CB kia tonychat.. other difference is 1 is pimping thailand, the other por japan lumpar:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its you who cannot handle the truth..

u are same as CB kia tonychat.. other difference is 1 is pimping thailand, the other por japan lumpar:cool:

it was you who asked me which country started world war 2 ..and i tell you the facts ..now you accuse me of por lumpar ..? what logic you have ?

can you prove to me its japan who started world war 2 ? instead of proving your point ..you resort to name calling ..if you want to do that ..i could do it better then you . you are just like your goverment ..run out of words and siam ...dont call yourself Wong Fei Hong ... its a disgrace to him .

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was you who asked me which country started world war 2 ..and i tell you the facts ..now you accuse me of por lumpar ..? what logic you have ?

can you prove to me its japan who started world war 2 ? instead of proving your point ..you resort to name calling ..if you want to do that ..i could do it better then you . you are just like your goverment ..run out of words and siam ...dont call yourself Wong Fei Hong ... its a disgrace to him .

why do i need to prove to you, why dun u prove to me otherwise..

u yrself will know whether u por japan lumpar or not.. just go read your own posts..:cool: btw, u r a disgrace to your parents..:oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why do i need to prove to you, why dun u prove to me otherwise..

u yrself will know whether u por japan lumpar or not.. just go read your own posts..:cool: btw, u r a disgrace to your parents..:oIo:

so you have how many parentS ?:biggrin::wink: sibling parentS ?

sorry ..my parent is proud of me ..i can provide them with comfortable life even when im oversea .

i already prove to you that world war 2 is not started by japanese ..its you who say that world war 2 is started by japanese ..so wheres your prove ? talk is cheap ..now i know why you have sibling parent ...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry ..my parent is proud of me ..i can provide them with comfortable life even when im oversea .

i already prove to you that world war 2 is not started by japanese ..its you who say that world war 2 is started by japanese ..so wheres your prove ? talk is cheap ..now i know why you have sibling parent ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parent

A parent is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species. In humans, a parent is the mother or the father figure of a child (NOTE: "child" refers to offspring, not age). Children can have more than one or two parents, but they can only have two biological parents. Biological parents consist of the male who sired the child and the female who gave birth to the child. In all human societies, the biological mother and father are both responsible for raising their young. However, this is not always the case. An adoptive parent is one who nurtures and raises the offspring of the biological parents but are not actually biologically related to the child. Children without adoptive parents can be raised by their grandparents or other family members

glad that u have lost 1 parent.. hahaha.. dumbo:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parent

A parent is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species. In humans, a parent is the mother or the father figure of a child (NOTE: "child" refers to offspring, not age). Children can have more than one or two parents, but they can only have two biological parents. Biological parents consist of the male who sired the child and the female who gave birth to the child. In all human societies, the biological mother and father are both responsible for raising their young. However, this is not always the case. An adoptive parent is one who nurtures and raises the offspring of the biological parents but are not actually biologically related to the child. Children without adoptive parents can be raised by their grandparents or other family members

glad that u have lost 1 parent.. hahaha.. dumbo:biggrin:

i didnt know that your parent is human ...:biggrin::wink:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

english champion so quiet on 'parents' 'parent' explanation liao..

fuck up say fuck up lah.. trying to skirt the issue:oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
english champion so quiet on 'parents' 'parent' explanation liao..

fuck up say fuck up lah.. trying to skirt the issue:oIo::oIo:

yes...my english no good ...so yours very good ? what is liao ? and what is lah ? same as boomzzzzz ?