• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate Patrons steal umbrellas!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
over in japan , some train station have a "umbrellas parking system " where some kind soul will just park their umbrellas in that box , for whoever need it . people just grab , go and return . the strange things is that those umbrellas will surely return to the same spot after use ...nobody abuse this free rental of umbrellas .....if this system were to install in singapore ..the umbrellas would be long gone without a trace ...thats the nice things about japan ..people care for each other ..

I totally agree. I believe true blue Singaporeans can behave like the Japanese.But just look around you, even you rotten slippers can be stolen!!! And even multiped holes shoes also get stolen! This is not the Singapore that I've grown up with...This is getting worse....Just look around and see the types of people we have here...You think we are ONE???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be careful when you dine in restaurants, eat in fast-food outlets or even go to pubs to have a drink or go down to the floor for a quick salsa with your gf...your bags, your wallets, your keys, your phones...anything...can just disappear into thin air!!!

so this place is flooded with petty thieves...and of course, Big Thieves too...

this place rocks man!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I totally agree. I believe true blue Singaporeans can behave like the Japanese.But just look around you, even you rotten slippers can be stolen!!! And even multiped holes shoes also get stolen! This is not the Singapore that I've grown up with...This is getting worse....Just look around and see the types of people we have here...You think we are ONE???

when i was back on hoilday last month . i suddenly feel that im in another country . everyone seems getting rude , the streets are dirty ...where is my country ? i feel really sad . all thanks to over-crowed FT . everywhere i go i can see FT . SINGAPORE ALREADY NO HOPE !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when i was back on hoilday last month . i suddenly feel that im in another country . everyone seems getting rude , the streets are dirty ...where is my country ? i feel really sad . all thanks to over-crowed FT . everywhere i go i can see FT . SINGAPORE ALREADY NO HOPE !!!

WHen you are in a high quality environment for sometime and goes back to a lower quality ones to check it out, it is of no surprise you have this reaction.

When you are too used to thai beauties, and then go back to check out the lower standard ones, the same reaction surfaces as well.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But don't you feel at home, when you turn on the TV you have the whatever is 'begging' you for money?, the same old multi million dollars MIW's...the same old Shit Times, and the controlled media..

Welcome home....:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you only back for a holiday...we are here to stay!!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But don't you feel at home, when you turn on the TV you have the whatever is 'begging' you for money?, the same old multi million dollars MIW's...the same old Shit Times, and the controlled media..

Welcome home....:biggrin:

yes...i only feel at home around my family and friends ...

when i switch on the tv ...i still can see ppl begging for donation ..but this time they use the word "donate generously " instead of "every cents counts "..WTF !!

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree. I believe true blue Singaporeans can behave like the Japanese.But just look around you, even you rotten slippers can be stolen!!! And even multiped holes shoes also get stolen!

In the space of 6 months I had 4 pairs of shoes stolen from the shoe rack outside my home......... when MOM / ICA conducted a raid on the cleaning cotractors around my estate....... I found my stolen shoes inside their workers dormitory !! :mad:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful when you dine in restaurants, eat in fast-food outlets or even go to pubs to have a drink or go down to the floor for a quick salsa with your gf...your bags, your wallets, your keys, your phones...anything...can just disappear into thin air!!!

this place rocks man!

Last week at the newly opened Orchard Central Shopping Mall....... I witnessed a handphone theft case by an FT (PRC) on another FT (Ang Mo) at the 6th floor restaurant...... because both parties involved are FTs....... I carried on with my meal :p

It was fun watching the FT victim arguing with the FT manager (Pinoy) of the restaurant while the FT thief went scot free. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the space of 6 months I had 4 pairs of shoes stolen from the shoe rack outside my home......... when MOM / ICA conducted a raid on the cleaning cotractors around my estate....... I found my stolen shoes inside their workers dormitory !! :mad:

Hey sinkie, you come here and spread nonsense har.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last week at the newly opened Orchard Central Shopping Mall....... I witnessed a handphone theft case by an FT (PRC) on another FT (Ang Mo) at the 6th floor restaurant...... because both parties involved are FTs....... I carried on with my meal :p

It was fun watching the FT victim arguing with the FT manager (Pinoy) of the restaurant while the FT thief went scot free. :smile:

Another bullshit sinkie nonsense from you.

O

Orochi

Hey sinkie, you come here and spread nonsense har.

You very free to pick on sinkies hor? I think he is wise to ignore you. Why don't you pick on me? :biggrin: You may now log in to Sinkieloser after i kicked your ass! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our lunch today. It was raining cats and dogs. I got my umbrella and placed just inside the restaurant - a place provided. After our lunch, it was still raining cats and dogs, and we wanted to return to our office. We found that somebody had taken our umbrella!

Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

Luckily, the restaurant manager gave my gf an umbrella....

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

You are fat, that is the problem with you.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

this place rocks man!

Very fat, lah.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
over in japan , some train station have a "umbrellas parking system " where some kind soul will just park their umbrellas in that box , for whoever need it . people just grab , go and return . the strange things is that those umbrellas will surely return to the same spot after use ...nobody abuse this free rental of umbrellas .....if this system were to install in singapore ..the umbrellas would be long gone without a trace ...thats the nice things about japan ..people care for each other ..

Shingapore people have no civilization. That is why even a repressive government is good for them.

You cannot be kind to these animals and less mortals. That is why you need a hard leader like LKY to watch over them at every moment.

LKY was right about them being of lower peasant gene stock, and recently he made a similar comment regarding this important truth.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone seems getting rude , the streets are dirty ...where is my country ? i feel really sad . all thanks to over-crowed FT . everywhere i go i can see FT . SINGAPORE ALREADY NO HOPE !!!

Always have been. But, you must take a better perspective towards Asian FTs as most of them are pretty okay and non-interfering actually. The arcades should be totally replaced by foreigners we feel, because they are more civilized with better service.

All in all the locals and the mat sallehs are mostly the problem and the, disease, but not really so much the other Asians.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
My gf and I went to the restaurant for our lunch today. It was raining cats and dogs. I got my umbrella and placed just inside the restaurant - a place provided. After our lunch, it was still raining cats and dogs, and we wanted to return to our office. We found that somebody had taken our umbrella!

Cheapskate patrons stealing an umbrella!! Inconsiderate behaviour! Never think of the other guy who brought the umbrella and now returning without the umbrella and getting drenched...

Bloody selfish,inconsiderate and fartup Sinkiees I supposed...in a well heeled restaurant too!!!

Luckily, the restaurant manager gave my gf an umbrella....

What a mean thing to do!!! We must learn Not to Take Anything that does not rightly belong to us.That's the basic teaching we had from young.

Tioboh???

Asians have a really long way to go before they reach civilization.