• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
pennywise_wave-252x252.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s what the most stupid person on earth get in return for fighting hr to hire local accountant instead of Indian accountant. It never pays to be charitable to sinkies. Pui!
Especially sinkie Cantonese evil ingrate bastard and bitch like @hollowman and my Cantonese ex accountant that has no qualms to gang up with indian slut in bed calling me slut kt latha

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s what the most stupid person on earth get in return for fighting hr to hire local accountant instead of Indian accountant. It never pays to be charitable to sinkies. Pui!
wow, at least u admitted to ur stupidity... but not only tat.... oso the most insane + most retarded accountant as well.. :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and kt latha who gave you the right to call people having an office male friend a slut? Pui low class uneducated pilot and secretary indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and kt latha who gave you the right to call people having an office male friend a slut? Pui low class uneducated pilot and secretary indeed.
Pilot and secretary don’t know what’s office male friend because only got sex partner in your dictionary is it? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before kt latha sidelined and isolated me and I only have one office friend after my other office friend aka left hr manager left.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said before kt latha sidelined and isolated me and I only have one office friend after my other office friend aka left hr manager left.
This office friend is the Singaporean simulator manager based in Brisbane and sometimes travel to Singapore. He was contacting me for help to process his many hours of OT pay and of course I also contacted him on LJ McCully pet project to do financial evaluation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This office friend is the Singaporean simulator manager based in Brisbane and sometimes travel to Singapore. He was contacting me for help to process his many hours of OT pay and of course I also contacted him on LJ McCully pet project to do financial evaluation.
An office friend means only contact within work and work related social settings. We have ZERO contact outside of that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An office friend means only contact within work and work related social settings. We have ZERO contact outside of that.
Work related social settings like the Brisbane meeting that I attended and my office friend graciously bring me around Brisbane. Of course kt latha got her cadet pilots to bring her around for free.