• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sucked his cock in the pantry, you dirty working girl!!
I already said clearly I have ZERO physical contact with him. If not I swear I die a violent death. Pui you Jeremy Quek dirty evil filthy coward son of Cantonese working girl with no morals no conscience.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already said clearly I have ZERO physical contact with him. If not I swear I die a violent death. Pui you Jeremy Quek dirty evil filthy coward son of Cantonese working girl with no morals no conscience.

Denial! You dirty slut!
I have evidence!

1663481583107.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and slut in bed calling me slut kt latha is zero physical contact called slut by your son of slut and slut dictionary?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t I just said it’s nothing to do with me but you cheap evil filthy dirty chicken descendants that will twist everything about me to sex. Pui! View attachment 160955
From my name to my face features to my life story to mu sickness to everything is all twisted to slut whore mistress related. No thanks to LJ McCully and slut in bed calling others slut kt latha. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and slut in bed calling me slut kt latha is zero physical contact called slut by your son of slut and slut dictionary?
LJ McCully and kt latha, No talk sex no touch no talk dirty is called slut in your son of slut and slut dictionary only. You are the dirty people accusing me one. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally it dawned on me this play dirty forum is exactly the same as SFC in every way. Favorites like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha or @Cottonmouth aka @glockman aka Jeremy Quek cheap Malaysian criminal syndicate network cock sucker can play dirty call people slut to win. Pui!