• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An office friend means only contact within work and work related social settings. We have ZERO contact outside of that.
What did we talk about as office friend? Nothing about my family, my ex husband or myself. Talked about Australia and Australia office happening, his daughter that is a few years younger than me ie nothing much.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did we talk about as office friend? Nothing about my family, my ex husband or myself. Talked about Australia and Australia office happening, his daughter that is a few years younger than me ie nothing much.
Tell me LJ McCully and slut in bed calling others slut kt latha how does this qualify me as a slut? Who are you to judge people a slut? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and kt latha who gave you the right to call people having an office male friend a slut? Pui low class uneducated pilot and secretary indeed.
Unfortunately LJ McCully and kt latha your criminal bullying behavior are big disgrace to pilot and secretary professions due to both of you. In fact low class uneducated people don’t brand and slander woman colleague slut. You are pieces of evil filthy shit. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately LJ McCully and kt latha your criminal bullying behavior are big disgrace to pilot and secretary professions due to both of you. In fact low class uneducated people don’t brand and slander woman colleague slut. You are pieces of evil filthy shit. Pui!
LJ McCully and kt latha your criminal bully slut and son of slut behavior have resulted in vicious bullying of me for years until today, with strangers giving me lewd look and whistles and neighbors that think they are entitled to bully slut chicken with knocks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and kt latha your criminal bully slut and son of slut behavior have resulted in vicious bullying of me for years until today, with strangers giving me lewd look and whistles and neighbors that think they are entitled to bully slut chicken with knocks.
LJ McCully and kt latha have you got your covid already and enjoy your recovery in peace while I suffer attacks from 12 am to 9 am while I was trying to sleep? I hope you burn in hell for your evil misdeeds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course there was ZERO physical contact.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully and kt latha have you got your covid already and enjoy your recovery in peace while I suffer attacks from 12 am to 9 am while I was trying to sleep? I hope you burn in hell for your evil misdeeds.
LJ McCully and kt latha are both kind hearted and hence not likely to get covid; it's only wicked sluts like gansiokbin who is more likely to get infected; so far proven to be true :geek: