• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU ARE A FUCKING DIRTY SLUT!!! KT LATHA WAS RIGHT!
You Jeremy Quek are best proof that you suck Indian cock and nipples while you cry pap ceca bully you. Pui! Btw many Indians and ceca in SFC then from kt latha to flight instructors to managers including the new project manager hired by LJ McCully. And so many office event lunch and buffet are Indian food. I am always advanced of others in my life. View attachment 159598

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek are best proof that you suck Indian cock and nipples while you cry pap ceca bully you. Pui! Btw many Indians and ceca in SFC then from kt latha to flight instructors to managers including the new project manager hired by LJ McCully. And so many office event lunch and buffet are Indian food. I am always advanced of others in my life. View attachment 159598
And even the social event in Singapore flyer where kt latha opened her smelly Ccb mouth to say “someone is acting like a slut today” to bully me - when no one is acting like a slut - the meal arranged by kt latha is at indian restaurant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially after I have bad acid reflux attacks, all the office buffets arranged by kt latha with LJ McCully’s endorsement are spicy Indian food. Why? Of course is to sideline me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially after I have bad acid reflux attacks, all the office buffets arranged by kt latha with LJ McCully’s endorsement are spicy Indian food. Why? Of course is to sideline me.
What kind of diversity is it when got Indians only become all Indian food? Excuse me kt latha and LJ McCully can you not see finance department that ranked so called EXCEED TARGET are all Chinese? Cannot give me face and a little appreciation to order Chinese food or at least international buffet?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of diversity is it when got Indians only become all Indian food? Excuse me kt latha and LJ McCully can you not see finance department that ranked so called EXCEED TARGET are all Chinese? Cannot give me face and a little appreciation to order Chinese food or at least international buffet?
Finance department got me and my six staff. One finance manager, one accountant, one accounts supervisor, four accounts clerks. Are we not deserving people to be appreciated with nice food at the expense of company? Are there only Indian food in this world?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finance department got me and my six staff. One finance manager, one accountant, one accounts supervisor, four accounts clerks. Are we not deserving people to be appreciated with nice food at the expense of company? Are there only Indian food in this world?
Or rather are there only Indians in the company?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
we all know u only love banana split ice cream..:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya no one else complained all Indian food. Not my staff, not the senior management or other managers or anyone else. Kt latha said cannot cater to me alone. Good excuse!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya no one else complained all Indian food. Not my staff, not the senior management or other managers or anyone else. Kt latha said cannot cater to me alone. Good excuse!
Obviously LJ McCully perceived me the troublemaker with acid reflux and endorsed her catering to herself and Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that’s the reality of sinkies: all like Indian ceca food and no complaints. Sinkies only know how to complain ceca in forum only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SFC was not exactly a peanut company although it’s a peanut to sia. The revenue was forty plus millions the year i left. They should hire cfo or at least financial controller or finance director.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SFC was not exactly a peanut company although it’s a peanut to sia. The revenue was forty plus millions the year i left. They should hire cfo or at least financial controller or finance director.
So much shit in the company got the cheek to hire only finance manager to clear AND so ungrateful after the manager cleared all the shit long list of audit issues and created an EXCEED TARGET finance department. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the six staff, the Accounts supervisor and one accounts clerk are original staff, the rest are new staff hired by me. I changed them to all good staff, be it original staff or new staff. Of course the good accountant and clerks were all hired under previous hr manager and not kt latha.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much shit in the company got the cheek to hire only finance manager to clear AND so ungrateful after the manager cleared all the shit long list of audit issues and created an EXCEED TARGET finance department. Pui!
If got many shit need to hire cleaner.
They hired you as finance manager to work and not to suck cock. So just do your fucking work :sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the six staff, the Accounts supervisor and one accounts clerk are original staff, the rest are new staff hired by me. I changed them to all good staff, be it original staff or new staff. Of course the good accountant and clerks were all hired under previous hr manager and not kt latha.
And I changed them to good and better staff without dissing them. Never shouted at my staff or anyone in the company in the three plus years despite all the shit and difficulties. The only one that I shouted at is LJ McCully. He should be ashamed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I changed them to good and better staff without dissing them. Never shouted at my staff or anyone in the company in the three plus years despite all the shit and difficulties. The only one that I shouted at is LJ McCully. He should be ashamed.
LJ McCully is the only one and the only time that I shouted at SFC too. What an ungrateful shitty company. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If got many shit need to hire cleaner.
They hired you as finance manager to work and not to suck cock. So just do your fucking work :sneaky:
Tell that to your sell nude sell cb Cantonese mother wife daughter suck cock to make a living. Obviously I don’t suck anyone cock and that’s why I am fired. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even that idle scammer Cantonese accountant that played Facebook games in first three months of job AND complained too much work AND fudged her resume AND sabotaged her ex company AND pushed me on the last day of her work, I never embarrassed her infront of other staff and never shouted at her and yet this Cantonese woman is so ungrateful so evil to bear a grudge on me to push me. Pui!