• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it working? Lol.
Fuck your mother's cheebye!
Of course @jw5 is a big help. Don’t pretend don’t know you Jeremy Quek dare not up your defaming Gansiokbin whore thread until after @jw5 goes off nightly or if you upped it and he replied, you dare not reply to his post let him win last word. Pui you eunuch criminal bully cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network scared of good strong man while viciously bully woman as whore. Pui! View attachment 159477

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u got maternity leave ??? Still claim loud loud as virgin.. pui !! TPX :geek:
You claim English good and always diss me on my English using your stupid clone cannot understand simple English that I said clearly I went away three months after my car accident and kt latha said I went on maternity leave. Very sarcastic, unprofessional and unqualified hr manager that you always support based on nothing but your nationality. She is Malaysian or ex Malaysian and so are you. Pui! View attachment 159479

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course @jw5 is a big help. Don’t pretend don’t know you Jeremy Quek dare not up your defaming Gansiokbin whore thread until after @jw5 goes off nightly or if you upped it and he replied, you dare not reply to his post let him win last word. Pui you eunuch criminal bully cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network scared of good strong man while viciously bully woman as whore. Pui! View attachment 159477

You are a loser and a broken cunt with no hymen. USED.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claim English good and always diss me on my English using your stupid clone cannot understand simple English that I said clearly I went away three months after my car accident and kt latha said I went on maternity leave. Very sarcastic, unprofessional and unqualified hr manager that you always support based on nothing but your nationality. She is Malaysian or ex Malaysian and so are you. Pui! View attachment 159479

I will slit your throat and fuck your smelly cheebye with the knife.

Heaven is very kind to you to let you suffer from 3 months and more years of whistling and firecrackers.
Everyone knows you are a whore, they will whistle at you, call you, spam you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of hr manager will use maternity leave to make sarcastic remark on staff? Obviously ONLY unprofessional unqualified hr manager will do that. Kt latha is best proof of herself being shoddy, unprofessional and unqualified hr manager in every way from not able to do her basic job to source good valid accountant resumes to did not do vetting of Cantonese accountant resume to insulting female staff slut and go on maternity leave. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of hr manager will use maternity leave to make sarcastic remark on staff? Obviously ONLY unprofessional unqualified hr manager will do that. Kt latha is best proof of herself being shoddy, unprofessional and unqualified hr manager in every way from not able to do her basic job to source good valid accountant resumes to did not do vetting of Cantonese accountant resume to insulting woman slut and go on maternity leave. Pui!

She's more professional than you since she doesn't behave like a slut in office.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek is best proof of himself an eunuch no LJ scared of good strong man will let @jw5 win last word but not a woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of hr manager will use maternity leave to make sarcastic remark on staff? Obviously ONLY unprofessional unqualified hr manager will do that. Kt latha is best proof of herself being shoddy, unprofessional and unqualified hr manager in every way from not able to do her basic job to source good valid accountant resumes to did not do vetting of Cantonese accountant resume to insulting female staff slut and go on maternity leave. Pui!
Kt latha is best proof of herself unqualified hr manager and a liar criminal bully slut calling me slut just like Jeremy Quek cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network indeed.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha is best proof of herself unqualified hr manager and a liar criminal bully slut calling me slut just like Jeremy Quek cheap slut whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network indeed.

YOU ARE A FUCKING DIRTY SLUT!!! KT LATHA WAS RIGHT!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely your fucking cheebye

no wonder your father refused to fuck you and your husband divorced you.
only the indians would appreciate your filthy cunt.

1662628367294.png