• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Captain McCully

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s despite I was away three months for my car accident and often sick. I was always around for the year end closing unlike errant bitches like my lousy accountantS that disappeared when it comes to the crunch. Mean slut in bed accusing others slut Kt latha said I went on maternity leave. What’s stopping her from having a car accident and go on maternity leave herself? Pui!
And even if I go on maternity leave so what? Only unqualified hr manager kt latha will attack staff for going on maternity leave. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And even if I go on maternity leave so what? Only unqualified hr manager kt latha will attack staff for going on maternity leave. Pui!
LJ McCully GM and kt latha hr manager cannot accept finance manager go on maternity leave? Excuse me I newbie finance manager at SFC when first joined already covering accountant that went on maternity leave okay?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like what I did are too good to be true indeed to animals that only know how to eat sleep shit and die and have sex. The more I write about what happened, the more I realised I am superior to many here indeed. I fight to hire locals and I hired pregnant woman. How many sinkies did that? Only know how to act poor thing cry pap ceca bully you.

You should take a knife, stand near the window, slit your throat, fuck your cheebye and jump down while the knife is still inside your cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ McCully GM and kt latha hr manager cannot accept finance manager go on maternity leave? Excuse me I newbie finance manager at SFC when first joined already covering accountant that went on maternity leave okay?
What’s the fucking big deal a finance manager go for maternity leave or three months away after car accident? Not happy go have car accident or pregnant yourselves to go away three months. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN THIS KIND OF PHUA CHEEBYE!!

1662555385354.png

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself mark Andrew yeo you got no ammo left to attack me except keep accusing me a liar when nothing I said about LJ McCully or kt latha or Cantonese bitch accountant or the Malaysian pregnant clerk that i hired are lies. Pui!
your only ammo left are the photos of JQ n MAY... everyone here in SB know u r the resident TPX ....u lie until got to bring out LG McCully... kt latha .. and dig out ur own shit.. no wonder twitter ban you :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your only ammo left are the photos of JQ n MAY... everyone here in SB know u r the resident TPX ....u lie until got to bring out LG McCully... kt latha .. and dig out ur own shit.. no wonder twitter ban you :geek:
Tell that to yourself mark yeo everyone here knows you have been attacking me accusing me a liar based on nothing but your smelly Ccb mouth and I am not the one that bring LJ McCully or kt latha but you smelly ccb people that used them to harass me. Pui!

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s the errant bitch Cantonese accountant that LJ McCully so cleverly hired back after he fired me AFTER I completed the year end closing. Why don’t fire me BEFORE the year end closing is done?
You are a stupid cunt aka gong cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself mark yeo everyone here knows you have been attacking me accusing me a liar based on nothing but your smelly Ccb mouth and I am not the one that bring LJ McCully or kt latha but you smelly ccb people that used them to harass me. Pui!
And LJ McCully and kt latha are the ones that started this slut shaming shit and their bad behavior should be punished.